Masdar fall 2017

Tea.Lover

14 hours ago, grbpnt said:

Yeah one of UAE resident visited Khalifa university this morning and they replied that due to time constraint and very less slots they are going to enroll only local students and some residents (if there is availability of slot). They have been sending admission letter to the accepted ones since Thursday.

Who did that person contact in Khalifa?

48 minutes ago, Shazam said:

Who did that person contact in Khalifa?

I don't know, might be the admission office. Let's just wait till the end of this week. Stephen Lee's response seems positive now. He said few international students have been accepted. 

2 hours ago, grbpnt said:

I don't know, might be the admission office. Let's just wait till the end of this week. Stephen Lee's response seems positive now. He said few international students have been accepted. 

What did he tell you? Till when can we hear from the uni?

On 08/21/2017 at 6:37 AM, grbpnt said:

Variations: Direct, Inverse, Joint, Partial and KUST ;)Admissions:huh:

Hi all,

I just contacted the admissions office at KU, as they said, due to the merger process they're not sending the "rejection" letters but only contacting the accepted ones. They'll be doing that throughout the week.

Good luck all.

Hi to all,

I am a student at Masdar. I don't have info on the admissions but for sure today was the orientation for the accepted undergrad students at both Khalifa and Pi, and next 27th is the orientation to the accepted students at all three institutions (to be carried in the Masdar campus). There have been cases before of people accepted after the orientation, but they are exceptions, and all of them PhD applications. 

24 minutes ago, theFranky said:

Hi to all,

I am a student at Masdar. I don't have info on the admissions but for sure today was the orientation for the accepted undergrad students at both Khalifa and Pi, and next 27th is the orientation to the accepted students at all three institutions (to be carried in the Masdar campus). There have been cases before of people accepted after the orientation, but they are exceptions, and all of them PhD applications. 

But so far, i don't think anyone got offer for MSc in Masdar. And orientation for graduate students is on 28th august as per the admission officer of Khalifa. Any rumours about not enrolling international students this time?

• 2 months later...
On 30/05/2017 at 7:39 AM, M21987 said:

Hi,

Got an invitation for an interview based on a 10 minute presentation at Khalifa university. The interview is for MAsdar, as everything is merged under Khalifa now. Has anybody faced an interview before?

How's the interview session, then?