Jump to content
Lexifer

Canadian Social and Forensic

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Canadian social or forensic programs? Specifically York, Gueph and Saskatchewan for Social, and  UOIT and Carleton for Forensic? I've been following the Canadian clinical thread, but their deadlines and stuff seem to be a bit different :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lexifer said:

Just wondering if anyone had heard from Canadian social or forensic programs? Specifically York, Gueph and Saskatchewan for Social, and  UOIT and Carleton for Forensic? I've been following the Canadian clinical thread, but their deadlines and stuff seem to be a bit different :)

I applied to York's social program, and haven't heard a peep. Anxiously awaiting their response! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Carleton is always slow....very slow. They're hiring a new faculty member in forensics I think right now, so that may further slow things down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UGH hopefully they pick up some speed! I hate waiting and I would really like to hear back from them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lexifer said:

@selfservingbias I haven't heard anything yet either! The silence is unnerving 

Agreed! York is the only Canadian school I applied to, so I am very unclear as to how their timeline usually works out. Although, I am still awaiting responses from a lot of my U.S. schools too. AH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, selfservingbias said:

Agreed! York is the only Canadian school I applied to, so I am very unclear as to how their timeline usually works out. Although, I am still awaiting responses from a lot of my U.S. schools too. AH!

When I was applying to my Masters a couple of years ago, the interviews/open house was around mid-February (also around the time I got my rejection <_<)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lexifer said:

When I was applying to my Masters a couple of years ago, the interviews/open house was around mid-February (also around the time I got my rejection <_<)

That's good to know. Thanks! Hoping for some good news soon ?? Definitely starting to get pessimistic.... haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.