Wenner Gren

tidaktahu

5 minutes ago, daykid said:

Sadly, I don't think the WG social media person has any knowledge about the grant stuff. They're there for the jokes.  Doesn't stop me from checking it obsessively, though.

I know, I just feel somehow it's being a bit insensitive, knowing all these people are obsessively checking.  Don't worry, I am there, but I don't want chuckles.  I want results.

Hi everyone! This is great to be able to follow the results release together. 

It looks like NSF has released grantee list, correct? (https://www.nsfgrfp.org)

I didn't receive an email but am also not on the list. 

I am also waiting to hear from Wenner-Gren today. Will keep you all posted if I hear!

1 minute ago, Laurelle34 said:

I think it's the list for GRFP (which is everything, right?).

Here's the specific list: https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/grfp/AwardeeList.do?method=loadAwardeeList

No, I don't think so... I think DDIG is under DEL

8 minutes ago, CrunchCrunch said:

email just came in.  12:22pm.  Beautiful words "There is no need for you to reapply for the upcoming May 1st deadline at this time."  Good luck to everyone.

This is my 3rd time applying, so keep at it for those who are going to resubmit.

1 minute ago, CrunchCrunch said:

This is my 3rd time applying, so keep at it for those who are going to resubmit.

Congratulations!! That's an amazing amount of work - and good for us to know. Where are you headed? 

Just got an email asking me for a revised budget but telling me that decisions are not final. 

It does have the magic line:  There is no need for you to reapply for the upcoming May 1st deadline at this time. 

What does this mean? 

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, ecologaia said:

Is anyone active in Wenner Gren 2019, waiting on decisions?

I am! I resubmitted on Nov 1st 2018. I think the notification should come these days, right? Hope I can get to the second stage at least. 

On 2/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ying88 said:

I am! I resubmitted on Nov 1st 2018. I think the notification should come these days, right? Hope I can get to the second stage at least. 

Hey~ Good luck to you!  And may you have awesome distractions during the wait ?.

I don't actually know when first round decisions come...

On 2/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, ecologaia said:

Hey~ Good luck to you!  And may you have awesome distractions during the wait ?.

I don't actually know when first round decisions come...

Yes! Haven't heard anything, but I think it should come these days. Hope your research goes well too!