SJSU MSW

AutumnSweater

Hello!

I've received a message saying I've been waitlisted...anyone else in the same situation? I thought today was a day of definitions but looks like for me is more waiting and waiting.

43 minutes ago, Msw2017sjsu said:

Hello!

I've received a message saying I've been waitlisted...anyone else in the same situation? I thought today was a day of definitions but looks like for me is more waiting and waiting.

I haven't gotten any information so far today. At least its not a total rejection! 

9 minutes ago, Ashleyep95 said:

I haven't gotten any information so far today. At least its not a total rejection! 

Well they sent me a ln email this morning. They added my sjsu will remain as if it's referred to grad department until I got accepted or rejected. 

11 minutes ago, a_then_a said:

Still no news : / I don't know how to feel right now. 

I haven't gotten any news yet as well. I chose to believe it is good though, and that we may be on an acceptance call list. I would think that we would have received a rejection or wait list decision by now if it was the alternative. 

At least that is what I am hoping!

I've been waitlisted as of 5/30, via e-mail. This will be another waiting game until mid-August. If anybody has any new information, please let me know! This is killing me!

1 hour ago, isicakes said:

I've been waitlisted as of 5/30, via e-mail. This will be another waiting game until mid-August. If anybody has any new information, please let me know! This is killing me!

Hi there, which program did you apply for? I was waitlisted for the online/hybrid one

On 6/4/2017 at 0:32 PM, Msw2017sjsu said:

Hi there, which program did you apply for? I was waitlisted for the online/hybrid one

Hi! I also applied for the Online/Hybrid program.

• 3 weeks later...