IDM MIT 2017

violet03

15 hours ago, violet03 said:

I received an interview invitation today! Keep waiting, there is still hope indeed! :)

Hey when did u get the documents complete mail?

Good luck to everyone!

At this point, I think it doesn't make any sense to do any math regarding the dates and when they would potentially contact us... We could receive the "email" at any moment. I would just expect to know if I don't have any chances to stay in the race... Have anyone received a rejection?

4 hours ago, indio said:

Good luck to everyone!

At this point, I think it doesn't make any sense to do any math regarding the dates and when they would potentially contact us... We could receive the "email" at any moment. I would just expect to know if I don't have any chances to stay in the race... Have anyone received a rejection?

Last year I received my rejection April 13 when I applied in the first round.

Friends,

I received an admit from the program. Finally :) Very happy!

For everyone's information, 10 other people were CCed on the generic email, saying that "you've been favourably considered and your admission offer letter is in process". Seems like they also received an admit, or could be some mistake.

Edited by SolderBob
More information

@SolderBob - Hey! Congratulations. :)

I had my interview on 27th as well, but I haven't received a decision mail yet. Can you check and see if all the email ids (the ones CCed) are of men? Just a guess would be fine. Because as per the infosession, they usually keep it 50-50 between men and women. If the total distribution is of around 20 spots, then maybe they sent out admit emails to men and women separately. It's mere speculation but I really want to know whether there's still a chance.

Edited by IHaveAQuestion

6 hours ago, SolderBob said:

Friends,

For everyone's information, 10 other people were CCed on the generic email, saying that "you've been favourably considered and your admission offer letter is in process". Seems like they also received an admit, or could be some mistake.

Congrats @SolderBob!! ☺️

2 hours ago, IHaveAQuestion said:

I had my interview on 27th as well, but I haven't received a decision mail yet. Can you check and see if all the email ids (the ones CCed) are of men? Just a guess would be fine. Because as per the infosession, they usually keep it 50-50 between men and women. If the total distribution is of around 20 spots, then maybe they sent out admit emails to men and women separately. It's mere speculation but I really want to know whether there's still a chance.

Hey may I know which cohort you applied to? 

17 hours ago, IHaveAQuestion said:

I guess those CCed are a mix of both genders. Did you hear back yet?

18 hours ago, IHaveAQuestion said:

I had my interview about 3 weeks ago... but still haven't heard back either. :/

They told me they'd give out decisions within the next few weeks. Hopefully there are still spots...

22 hours ago, SolderBob said:

Friends,

Congrats @SolderBob though! :)