Recommended Posts

On 4/22/2017 at 9:37 PM, chestnut said:

Hey guy! I just found out about this forum, and I am so exited to some of my future cohort buddies!

I am admitted to IDM too. Engineering candidate. Please message me if you are going to this program too, I am setting up a private fb group that we chat & share more information(such as housings, curriculum, etc).

Congratulations and good luck to everyone!! 

 

Hey Congratz.

When did you get the admit? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news business cohort guys?? I just saw someone posted an acceptance on the survey page. They heard on 25th(yesterday). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aj17 said:

Any news business cohort guys?? I just saw someone posted an acceptance on the survey page. They heard on 25th(yesterday). 

Nothing yet. Can you share the link where someone posted acceptance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither rejection nor acceptance. Any one received acceptance ? from amongst those who interviewed between 4th-14th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interview invitations are still going on, so maybe it can take 1-2 weeks more before they release the admits for business cohort ppl.

P.S: Interviewed on 14th April. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amit37 said:

Btw, has there been news of any business cohort admits? 

Not for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amit37 said:

Interview invitations are still going on, so maybe it can take 1-2 weeks more before they release the admits for business cohort ppl.

P.S: Interviewed on 14th April. 

How did u get this Intel :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know someone who got an invite today for an interview next week. In April start, they sent out admits together for a bunch of people. So based on that estimate guessing that it'll be 1-2 weeks for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nikita01 said:

Any new admit to any cohort?

No post to the survey forum yet.. I mailed them on Thursday last week but didn't get a reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, aj17 said:

Guys!!! I think they have forgotten about us :P

Haha! I seriously started thinking the same :)

Any guesses anyone when can we expect to hear back from them?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Amit37 said:

Haha! I seriously started thinking the same :)

Any guesses anyone when can we expect to hear back from them?

 

M speculating here.. Probably another week at least since they interviewed people this week as well.. Basis your earlier post 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, I've applied for the IDM program for fall 2017, I've applied with the second round. Just curious, anyone here from the second round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Amit37 said:

Any news from the IDM team? I really hope that they release results this week! 

 

12 minutes ago, Amit37 said:

Any news from the IDM team? I really hope that they release results this week! 

I swear man!! It's the 4th week. Any inside intel on where they are in the process? Like from a current student or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, aj17 said:

 

I swear man!! It's the 4th week. Any inside intel on where they are in the process? Like from a current student or something?

 

Did you hear back from IDM team? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now