IDM MIT 2017

violet03

On 4/28/2017 at 8:58 PM, IHaveAQuestion said:

I interviewed on 27th March (business cohort). It's been 1 month now. No news yet.

Hey!! Did you hear back from them?

Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted and best luck to those who are still waiting.

I am probably the last one who gets accepted. I just received the email today (May 11th, 2017). I submitted the application on Nov. 11th, 2016. The dramatic thing is I am not even required an interview and I do NOT have GMAT/GRE score either. I can not believe the email but it seems true.

Anyway, I am very glad to join SDM 2017 class and can not wait to see you on campus. Can I be added into mailing list and/or whatsup group? My work email = onlycalendar2013@gmail.com

Cheers everyone!!

1 hour ago, ArthurCui said:

Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted and best luck to those who are still waiting.

I am probably the last one who gets accepted. I just received the email today (May 11th, 2017). I submitted the application on Nov. 11th, 2016. The dramatic thing is I am not even required an interview and I do NOT have GMAT/GRE score either. I can not believe the email but it seems true.

Anyway, I am very glad to join SDM 2017 class and can not wait to see you on campus. Can I be added into mailing list and/or whatsup group? My work email = onlycalendar2013@gmail.com

Cheers everyone!!

Wow, first of all congratulations! Second, it took them 6 months to get back to you? What's happening?

Best wishes.

14 hours ago, ArthurCui said:

Cheers everyone!!

Heyyy... congratulations to you... you got an acceptance from IDM or SDM program?

16 hours ago, ArthurCui said:

Cheers everyone!!

Hey Congratz! :)

Did you get in IDM or SDM? (This group is for IDM).

In case you applied for IDM, which cohort?

17 hours ago, Aalzaidan said:

Wow, first of all congratulations! Second, it took them 6 months to get back to you? What's happening?

Best wishes.

@ Aalzaidan

@ aj17

@ Nikita01

I was accepted into SDM. But there seems no SDM 2017 thread in Grad Cafe (maybe I search engine is broken) and it seems IDM and SDM will have many courses in common (I heard this in information session). Thus I "Hi" everyone here :) 

I don't know what exactly happened. I just attended one information session of SDM. A waitinglist letter in Feb, then no "interview" news for months.

Hey guys... So I finally wrote to them again (really ran out of patience) and got my reject mail :( will be taking one of my other offers. Best of luck to everyone :)

43 minutes ago, Nikita01 said:

Is there anyone from engineering cohort planning to choose some other offer over IDM?

I have been put up on their waiting list today.

When did you get the mail from IDM team?

Hey guys! Finally got a mail from MIT. I got In!

Thanks everyone on this forum for their support and help throughout the process :). All the best to everyone else who are waiting for the results! 

On 5/16/2017 at 6:53 PM, PerpetualBeginner said:

@Nikita01 i'm engineering cohort but still haven't heard anything. Did you reach out to admissions by email or something?

No, I did not.

Just 2 days back, I received an email from Ms. Lesley with an attached letter informing me that I am on the waiting list.

8 hours ago, Amit37 said:

Hey guys! Finally got a mail from MIT. I got In!

Thanks everyone on this forum for their support and help throughout the process :). All the best to everyone else who are waiting for the results! 

Hey Congratz :)

16 hours ago, PerpetualBeginner said:

Got accepted yesterday as well -- so grateful! =]

Best wishes everyone!

Hey, that's so great.. Congratulations. :) It's a dream program fo me. Still on the waiting list.

Edited by Nikita01

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...