What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

I noticed this was a topic from last year and I figured it would be helpful for some of us to know; if we're ACTUALLY still waiting, if interviews are being given, if we need to check on their app., etc. 

Still waiting on pretty much all of mine!!

George Washington University, Maryville, LSU Baton Rouge, Jacksonville University, Valdosta, and ENMU

Edited by melars

Michigan State, Arkansas, University of Oklahoma, and Wichita State! I'm waiting to hear back from these schools before making my decision. I just want the waiting game to be over :( 

I'm still waiting to hear back from University of the Pacific, San Jose State University, Portland State University, University of Northern Colorado, and Idaho State University. 

I'm still waiting on CUNY Hunter, CUNY Brooklyn, LIU Brooklyn and Columbia Teachers College. I saw interviews on the results page for the CUNYs and 1 acceptance for TC so I'm expecting waitlists or rejections from those. I think LIU sends out decisions pretty late so probably still a ways to go on that one.

Good luck to everyone!

Great thread! It also serves as stress relief :) I am waiting on CU Boulder, University of Arizona, Redlands, Appalachian State, Western Carolina University, and New Mexico State. Has anyone heard from any of these? I know one poster already received an acceptance from U of Arizona... but any word from CU Boulder or Redlands?

15 minutes ago, panda1991 said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from University of the Pacific, San Jose State University, Portland State University, University of Northern Colorado, and Idaho State University. 

I assume they accept in waves, but I have heard from U of the Pacific, just to let you know. 

11 minutes ago, plume said:

Great thread! It also serves as stress relief :) I am waiting on CU Boulder, University of Arizona, Redlands, Appalachian State, Western Carolina University, and New Mexico State. Has anyone heard from any of these? I know one poster already received an acceptance from U of Arizona... but any word from CU Boulder or Redlands?

I'm waiting on Boulder too. It seems like last year, they were already sending out decisions by now. Hopefully we'll hear something this week! I'm waiting on all my schools still, though CSULB told me at the interview we should hear something this week too! 

2 minutes ago, Elska said:

I'm waiting on Boulder too. It seems like last year, they were already sending out decisions by now. Hopefully we'll hear something this week! I'm waiting on all my schools still, though CSULB told me at the interview we should hear something this week too! 

Yes, I noticed that they notified March 7 last year... I'm hoping we hear this week, too! I'm not expecting good news, but it is my only in-state application so I need to hear from them before making any decisions.

Nice, you should have a good week ahead! I feel like just knowing is better than not knowing at this point, no matter the outcome!

Marshall University, Edinboro University, Cleveland State University- haven't heard from these at all

University of Akron- interviewed, but didn't hear back yet after interview.

I'm mostly interested in what Akron has to say.  I got accepted to a school that I really want to attend already (!!!), and Akron is the only other place I might want to attend instead as of right now.  I know some people have already heard back.  I've been refreshing my email every 10-15 minutes :blink:

I'm still waiting on Salus, Adelphi, LIU Brooklyn, East Stroudsburg, Molloy, Iona, and SUNY New Paltz.

I saw acceptances for East Stroudsburg already so I'm guessing that'll be a rejection/wait list. And Iona's deadline just passed so I'm not expecting to hear from them any time soon (along with LIU Brooklyn).

I already had an interview with Molloy, but haven't heard back and I have an interview with New Paltz later this week. I already got accepted to SUNY Plattsburgh, so if I don't get in to New Paltz I'll most likely go there because of the in-state tuition. We'll see! Just wanna hear back from all the schools ?

I am waiting on all but the University of Oregon (rejected): Pacific U, Portland State U, Western Washington U, Eastern Washington U (have an interview w/ EWU on Skype 3/9), WSU (didn't get an interview so i think that is indicative of what the response will be), ISU, Redlands, CSUN, CSUF, and Radford U.  The waiting is killing me.  I expect to know from Pacific and Radford in the next week or so, and maybe WWU and PSU by the following week.  Everywhere else I think isn't until maybe the end of March/early April. :( 

CSU Fullerton, San Jose state, CSU east bay, CSULA (interviewed), Rush (saw acceptances in the results but didn't receive anything yet), Portland state. 

Waiting waiting. 

1 hour ago, kshake said:

I'm waiting on University of Alabama, Baylor, UT Dallas, and Vanderbilt. Has anyone heard from these schools?!

I had an interview with Alabama yesterday, hope we hear back from them soon!

Still waiting on: New York Medical College, NYU (online), Sacred Heart University, and Iona College. I have an interview at Mercy College next week but have seen that others have already been accepted there.

Got rejected from MGH IHP yesterday, and withdrew my app from UNH because life circumstances changed since I initially applied and it's not feasible for me to relocate that far.

Waiting on CU Boulder, LSUHSC - New Orleans, and Temple University.

To those speculating about CU Boulder - I noticed the past two years they sent out decisions on a Friday ... I was hoping for last Friday, but maybe this Friday will be the day??

Has anyone here heard back from Temple?  I saw a few acceptances on the results page ... do they send them out in waves?

1 minute ago, jamielee23 said:

Waiting on CU Boulder, LSUHSC - New Orleans, and Temple University.

To those speculating about CU Boulder - I noticed the past two years they sent out decisions on a Friday ... I was hoping for last Friday, but maybe this Friday will be the day??

Has anyone here heard back from Temple?  I saw a few acceptances on the results page ... do they send them out in waves?

Ooh, thanks! Maybe Friday is the day for CU! 

1 minute ago, plume said:

Ooh, thanks! Maybe Friday is the day for CU! 

I hope so!  I honestly have no idea, that's a total guess.  You can tell how badly I want to hear back by the amount of digging I did :P

10 minutes ago, jamielee23 said:

I hope so!  I honestly have no idea, that's a total guess.  You can tell how badly I want to hear back by the amount of digging I did :P

I really really hope so! Even though I don't expect good news from them, I just want to know once and for all. 

2 hours ago, kshake said:

I'm waiting on University of Alabama, Baylor, UT Dallas, and Vanderbilt. Has anyone heard from these schools?!

I also applied to Alabama. They didn't send out acceptances until the first week of April last year! 

3 hours ago, Elska said:

In an email I sent them a few weeks ago, the reply said we would get decisions "the first week of March" so I feel like today has to be the day!

Edited by ssllpp