What Schools Are You Waiting On!?

1 hour ago, Callen said:

Yep just received my rejection from Portland maybe at like 7 pm central?? Pretty sad bout it, but oh well!!

Me too! You still have so many schools to hear back from, I'm sure you'll hear good news soon! 

Has anyone heard from UT Austin or Texas Christian University? I applied for the Spanish bilingual program at both schools. I also applied to Arizona State but based on last year they let applicants know super late. 

Does anyone have any information regarding St. Ambrose? I was not offered an interview, but I have not received any official decision from them yet. I am not under the assumption that this is a case of "no news is good news," but I'm delusionally hopeful that there may still be another round of interviews?

Beyond that, I am waiting to hear from UW-Whitewater as a second year applicant, and Idaho State University, but from communications with school and as others have posted here, that may not be until after April 1st.

28 minutes ago, Jadeawe said:

Has anyone heard from UT Austin or Texas Christian University? I applied for the Spanish bilingual program at both schools. I also applied to Arizona State but based on last year they let applicants know super late. 

I'm guessing UT Austin will send theirs next week, since last year they sent them around March 14.

13 hours ago, jmk said:

Me too! You still have so many schools to hear back from, I'm sure you'll hear good news soon! 

Thanks!! I'm crossing my fingers ?

Has anyone heard from the University of Iowa? (I haven't heard from OSU either but honestly they're my last choice so I probably won't put off my decision for them). I'm expecting a rejection from Iowa but I just want to know already, haha. Is there someone we can email to ask when we might hear??

1 minute ago, sardothi3n said:

Has anyone heard from the University of Iowa? (I haven't heard from OSU either but honestly they're my last choice so I probably won't put off my decision for them). I'm expecting a rejection from Iowa but I just want to know already, haha. Is there someone we can email to ask when we might hear??

I just got a rejection email less than an hour ago, hopefully you will hear soon!

1 hour ago, mbf said:

Does anyone have any information regarding St. Ambrose? I was not offered an interview, but I have not received any official decision from them yet. I am not under the assumption that this is a case of "no news is good news," but I'm delusionally hopeful that there may still be another round of interviews?

Beyond that, I am waiting to hear from UW-Whitewater as a second year applicant, and Idaho State University, but from communications with school and as others have posted here, that may not be until after April 1st.

Hi! There were 3 interviews dates and I believe the faculty is choosing from those candidates. I was under the 3rd interview and just received my acceptance yesterday. 

I got accepted to the University of Oklahoma yesterday! I was so shocked. Now I'm waiting on Michigan State, Arkansas, and Wichita State. I won't be attending Michigan State or Arkansas regardless of their decision because I've been accepted to less expensive schools, but I'd reallyyyy like to go to Wichita. I've been checking my email every 20 minutes like a crazy person!

Still waiting on Pacific! It's so nerve-wracking seeing other people get results on the results page. Losing a little hope, as today the only results were waitlist. Also I noted that one other person who interviewed my same day got a notification already. 

7 minutes ago, StPaulCCC said:

Maybe they like to sprinkle their acceptance calls in with their waitlist e-mails to keep their spirits up? Do you think they will contact those who are denied?

If I don't hear by tomorrow, I'll assume I was rejected. During the info session, I believe it was said that everyone would be contacted this week who was accepted or waitlisted. :mellow: I can hope! haha

Heard back from Bloom this afternoon with an acceptance. Happy there is only one school left that im waiting on... 

Edited by Paslp

2 hours ago, jmk said:

Still waiting on Pacific! It's so nerve-wracking seeing other people get results on the results page. Losing a little hope, as today the only results were waitlist. Also I noted that one other person who interviewed my same day got a notification already. 

Sending good vibes your way - hope you hear tomorrow!! 

I am still waiting to hear from Loma Linda, LIU Post, University of Hawaii, and Emerson. I saw many people heard back from LIU a while ago, so I am guessing I did not get in. Has anyone heard from these schools yet?

Waitlisted: MGH, Ohio University, University of Oregon

Rejected: Portland State University

Interview: Emerson, University of Hawaii, Loma Linda

2 minutes ago, elenaj said:

I am still waiting to hear from Loma Linda, LIU Post, University of Hawaii, and Emerson. I saw many people heard back from LIU a while ago, so I am guessing I did not get in. Has anyone heard from these schools yet?

Waitlisted: MGH, Ohio University, University of Oregon

Rejected: Portland State University

Interview: Emerson, University of Hawaii, Loma Linda

When did you interview for LIU? I feel like most people hear 1-2 weeks after their interview. 

1 minute ago, jmk said:

When did you interview for LIU? I feel like most people hear 1-2 weeks after their interview. 

I interviewed at Loma Linda on 2/24