Jump to content

What Schools Are You Waiting On!?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, lee09 said:

@plume

I applied to WCU and they've put me on their waitlist. Have they sent out results to you at all? I'm also waiting for Appalachian. I see that some people has already heard results back from App State, I'm wondering if I should be worried. 

 

 

I was also wait listed, but I have not heard a word from App State. I also saw that some people have heard back... but I thought most of them were wait lists? So I think it could still go either way for us!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I JUST GOT MY FIRST ACCEPTANCE FROM MILWAUKEE!!!

I got an acceptance too! It's also my first acceptance!

I just got accepted into New Paltz!!!! This is my top choice so you can imagine how insanely happy I am right now 

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Aslo said:

If you applied to NMSU, check your email. I received my rejection letter this morning. 

I did, too. I hope you are getting better news from other programs!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plume said:

I did, too. I hope you are getting better news from other programs!

Looks like we both got bad news! Thankful for my 1 acceptance though! Lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mbf said:

Yep, got the same email. Have you accepted elsewhere ? (I haven't. Not-so-patiently awaiting 4/1 lol) 

I haven't accepted an offer yet.  Most of the programs I applied to are making me wait. :(  The one I've been accepted to, I really like, but I need to be able to compare all my choices.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

Did anyone else get an email from Idaho State University about where they are with applications and that they'll start going over prereqs next week (and won't have the first round of notifications out until about 4/1)?  They wanted to know if I (or whomever else received the email) had accepted another school's offer to let them know ASAP to make decisions go quicker.

I did too. I really like Idaho's communication with the applicants. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2017 at 10:12 AM, SLP.hopeful2017 said:

I am still waiting to hear from IU-Bloomington! Has everyone who applied there heard back?

I got my letter a couple of weeks ago (accepted), just like the other poster.  It seems from the results page that they sent a whole lot out at once.  I only got the letter in the mail - no e-mail - so it's totally possible it could have gotten lost?  I would call if I were you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

I haven't accepted an offer yet.  Most of the programs I applied to are making me wait. :(  The one I've been accepted to, I really like, but I need to be able to compare all my choices.

Yeah. I thought it was a little strange to ask that, because the application fee and everything, and most people feel the same way you do.

But I guess some people, like a few on here, got their top choice and know they wouldnt accept if given an offer from ISU

But still strange lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mbf said:

Yeah. I thought it was a little strange to ask that, because the application fee and everything, and most people feel the same way you do.

But I guess some people, like a few on here, got their top choice and know they wouldnt accept if given an offer from ISU

But still strange lol

Totally strange!!  Yet, I respect them for telling me blankly that it'll take awhile and when I should realistically hear back instead of just being strung along (like other schools).  

Link to post
Share on other sites

WWU (Western Washington) has a posting on their page that they anticipate acceptances to begin 3/17 (TODAY) and 3/18 (WHOAH), but no waitlists or rejections until 3/28 or so.  I would really like to hear from them today or tomorrow.  haha!  

Anybody else waiting on WWU?  

 

And I'm still waiting on EWU (Eastern Washington), which I interviewed with on 3/9.  Anyone know anything about when to expect to hear from EWU?  

 

I'm over this process.  I'm so glad I've been accepted somewhere because my nerves can't handle the insecurity and uncertainty!   Now to just wait, wait, wait.  -_-

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SLPsingballs said:

WWU (Western Washington University) has a posting on their page that they anticipate acceptances to begin 3/17 (TODAY) and 3/18 (WHOAH), but no waitlists or rejections until 3/28 or so.  I would really like to hear from them today or tomorrow.  haha!  

Anybody else waiting on WWU?  

 

And I'm still waiting on EWU (Eastern Washington U), which I interviewed with on 3/9.  Anyone know anything about when to expect to hear from EWU?  

 

I'm over this process.  I'm so glad I've been accepted somewhere because my nerves can't handle the insecurity and uncertainty!   Now to just wait, wait, wait.  -_-

Yeah I saw that on WWU's website a bit ago and will only start getting nervous when I see other people posting on the survey page

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally heard back from Wichita State a few days ago. It was a rejection :( I'm a little bummed because it was my top choice, but I'm very thankful to have been accepted to three other schools! I have such a tough choice to make :unsure: 

 

Still nothing from Michigan State even though someone on the results page said that we would be notified this week. Ugh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2017 at 11:31 AM, ElKel87 said:

I'm still waiting on CUNY Hunter, CUNY Brooklyn, LIU Brooklyn and Columbia Teachers College. I saw interviews on the results page for the CUNYs and 1 acceptance for TC so I'm expecting waitlists or rejections from those. I think LIU sends out decisions pretty late so probably still a ways to go on that one.

Good luck to everyone!

 

I noticed on your signature, you said you were expecting rejections from all 3 since you didnt get an interview, but TC doesn't interview for speech-pathology! You still have a chance :) Im waiting on them too, Good  Luck! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

WWU (Western Washington University) has a posting on their page that they anticipate acceptances to begin 3/17 (TODAY) and 3/18 (WHOAH), but no waitlists or rejections until 3/28 or so.  I would really like to hear from them today or tomorrow.  haha!  

Anybody else waiting on WWU?  

 

And I'm still waiting on EWU (Eastern Washington U), which I interviewed with on 3/9.  Anyone know anything about when to expect to hear from EWU?  

 

I'm over this process.  I'm so glad I've been accepted somewhere because my nerves can't handle the insecurity and uncertainty!   Now to just wait, wait, wait.  -_-

I am anxiously awaiting some sort of news from WWU. I just want to know at this point. I haven't been accepted anywhere yet (but only one of my schools has sent decisions). 

As far as EWU, I haven't seen a date from them, but WSU has said the 24th and their interviews were running at the same time so probably around then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SLPsingballs said:

WWU (Western Washington University) has a posting on their page that they anticipate acceptances to begin 3/17 (TODAY) and 3/18 (WHOAH), but no waitlists or rejections until 3/28 or so.  I would really like to hear from them today or tomorrow.  haha!  

Anybody else waiting on WWU?  

 

And I'm still waiting on EWU (Eastern Washington U), which I interviewed with on 3/9.  Anyone know anything about when to expect to hear from EWU?  

 

I'm over this process.  I'm so glad I've been accepted somewhere because my nerves can't handle the insecurity and uncertainty!   Now to just wait, wait, wait.  -_-

I interviewed with Eastern 3/10! Didn't apply to the other two. Hoping to hear back soon too. 

 

Edit: My signature claims I interviewed 2/10....but I thought I interviewed with Eastern in March. :huh: Either way, it's been a week or two :rolleyes:

Edited by jmk
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, jmk said:

I interviewed with Eastern 3/10! Didn't apply to the other two. Hoping to hear back soon too. 

 

Edit: My signature claims I interviewed 2/10....but I thought I interviewed with Eastern in March. :huh: Either way, it's been a week or two :rolleyes:

I interviewed with EWU yesterday... so I am assuming they won't let everyone know for a few more weeks

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2017 at 10:06 PM, plume said:

I was rejected from U of A's 3-year program today but I was also very excited to be offered a spot at NAU as a leveler! Did you apply for the regular or leveler track? Do you live in Arizona?

Yah, I got rejected from UA. I got into NAU for the regular track and accepted their offer earlier in the week. I'm from Tucson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who have been anxiously awaiting news from Western Washington, fret not. They moved the notification dates back. Their site now says that decisions have been made and acceptances will be coming via email from 3/20-3/24. Waitlists and rejections are still indicated to be coming closer to the end of the month. I was glad for the clarification of the method of notification too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2017 at 11:35 AM, kenz said:

Does anyone know what's up with UMass? I'm assuming I'm going to be rejected, but I don't understand what's taking so long. 

Im still waiting to hear from them also. I got an email that when they looked at my application, the link to my personal essay was my resume so they asked me to resend my personal essay. After that I haven't heard anything!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KnittingSpeechie said:

For those who have been anxiously awaiting news from Western Washington, fret not. They moved the notification dates back. Their site now says that decisions have been made and acceptances will be coming via email from 3/20-3/24. Waitlists and rejections are still indicated to be coming closer to the end of the month. I was glad for the clarification of the method of notification too!

I saw that too, and was rather grateful for the update!  Thanks for letting us know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.