Ryerson MPPA

yes, my ramms account was updated with an official offer letter the following day. I'm going to assume it was the same for everyone who received the email.

Edited by tashap18

1 hour ago, demarderozan said:

i am going to have to assume i have been rejected if i have not been accepted yet - pretty bad feeling

did they offer much funding?

If you check the results form, Ryerson is notorious for giving very late acceptances. My friend was accepted last year in mid-April. So don't fret! It can happen. You may want to ask, the administrator is quite nice. 

To answer your second question, they gave me 6k.

3 minutes ago, OKJAANU said:

If you check the results form, Ryerson is notorious for giving very late acceptances. My friend was accepted last year in mid-April. So don't fret! It can happen. You may want to ask, the administrator is quite nice. 

To answer your second question, they gave me 6k.

i emailed the administrator Mary Beth Kraay via email yesterday, and got no reply

51 minutes ago, demarderozan said:

i emailed the administrator Mary Beth Kraay via email yesterday, and got no reply

Yeah just give them some time, they're really busy atm. Maybe give her a call? I did speak with her on the phone the other day. If you don't hear by mid-April then you can worry. I get that feeling though, I'm sure something will come up.

bumping this

spoke to the program director on the phone tuesday the 21, and she told me round two would be coming out early this week or next

hoping if anyone hears they can post here so i should know if i should be worried or not about not hearing 

• 2 weeks later...

searched through the results seciton, seems as though people got rejections emails today

anyone here get rejected/accepted yet?

got into queen's MPA, but i still want to go to ryerson, and since i got into queen's i'm hoping that means i'll get into ryerson

Edited by demarderozan

• 3 weeks later...

Got into one school, but still haven't heard from Ryerson or UofT.

Freaking out a little... does anyone have an idea of when Ryerson will send out their next wave?

• 10 months later...

Did anyone get this:

"We would like to take this opportunity to again thank you for your interest in Graduate Studies at Ryerson University.  This acknowledgement confirms that we received your documents through the applicant upload portal for the School of Graduate Studies for the term commencing Fall 2018 for the following program:

Master of Arts - Public Policy and Administration - Full Time

To confirm the status of your document submissions, you may log into the Applicant Portal to determine which documents have been received by our office.  Please upload any missing documents listed.

Your application has been reviewed for consideration and has been forwarded to the Program Admissions Committee for review.  Once an admission decision has been reached, you will be notified by email.  Due to high volume of inquiries, we are unable to respond to individual requests concerning your admissions decision.

We wish you success in your continued academic endeavors."

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...