Jump to content

Accepting an offer and later declining it


Recommended Posts

Hi,

I received an admit for the Ph.D. program, with a research assistantship from university A. I have to accept/decline the offer before April 15th. I am also waitlisted for admission in my dream university B which will announce its decision by end of April. If I accept the offer, from the university A and later receive an admit from the ambitious one I have to obtain a written release from the university A before accepting the other offer.

Will it be a problem to get such release, and will it affect my career in future?

Following URL gives the terms and conditions of accepting the offer.
http://cgsnet.org/april-15-resolution

Please provide your suggestion

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.