3 hours ago, ChelMPH said:

I was accepted to the University of Saskatchewan today via email and I have until May 1st to accept my offer, and rejected from University of Alberta yesterday via email...now it's decision time

Congratulations....good luck.....

On 4/23/2018 at 8:48 PM, mph2k18 said:

How many people typically get put on a waitlist? Is it between 10-20 or more? Thank you!! (congrats on finishing also!)

Hey, Thanks! In terms of how many people get put on the waitlist I really am not too sure, the only thing I do know is that Guelph usually receives around 350+ applicants for 25 spots, but I am unaware how many are on the waitlist. However, I do know that even when they send out initial offers they do expect people will get in off the waitlist. Again, this can vary from year to year depending on how many people accept! Best of Luck ! 

14 hours ago, ChelMPH said:

I was accepted to the University of Saskatchewan today via email and I have until May 1st to accept my offer, and rejected from University of Alberta yesterday via email...now it's decision time

When did you apply for usask?

On 4/9/2017 at 9:49 PM, jenniferkp said:

Hello Friends, 

As this academic year is coming to a close, and MPH applications will be opening in just 6ish (months depending on where you're applying to of course!), I thought a thread for us to discuss, share our thoughts, feelings, fears, and the trials and tribulations of MPH applications would be helpful. I also find it helpful to know who's applying where I'm excited to start this journey and I'm hoping we all see acceptance letters/emails in under a year! 

Schools/programs I plan to apply to: 

UBC MPH

UBC MSc in PPH (still need to start looking for a supervisor, how soon is too soon?)

SFU MPH 

Hi Jennifer have heard from any of your schools?

On 4/24/2018 at 11:15 AM, MPH201404 said:

Hi, 

Is anyone still waiting on UVic? I saw some people get accepted in late March and someone also posted about a rejection awhile ago. My application still say under review by department so I am assuming that I am waitlisted? Anyone else in the same boat? It's so hard to make plans when they leave you in limbo like this!

Thanks!

I am still waiting as well. My application status says the same thing, I called to ask if I've been waitlisted but they said they don't have a waitlist status? Only accepted/ rejected or under review. I'd prefer to know sooner rather than later too so that we can plan accordingly 

6 minutes ago, Kammi said:

BSc Biochemistry

No IELTS as the language of teaching here is English

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

BSc Biochemistry

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

BSc Biochemistry

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

BSc Biochemistry

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

BSc Biochemistry

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

BSc Biochemistry

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

BSc Biochemistry

4years work experience

I year in health sector

3.8 GPA

You have some great stats. 

3 hours ago, rdh.mph said:

I am still waiting as well. My application status says the same thing, I called to ask if I've been waitlisted but they said they don't have a waitlist status? Only accepted/ rejected or under review. I'd prefer to know sooner rather than later too so that we can plan accordingly 

I had to accept my offer by April 20th, so hopefully you should be hearing soon!