Hello everyone,

Getting a little anxious here. I have been waitlisted at 3 schools and the waiting is rather difficult. I was going through the previous application cycles and I realized waitlisted applicants were getting offers by early to mid May. It seems like the admission process is slower this time. I haven't seen any posts on the forum lately about offers or any decisions in general.

Has anybody on the waitlist at Gueens, Guelph or UofT-Health Promo heard back yet? I don't have hopes for UofT as its super competitive but I am a bit optimistic about the other two. 

All the best to everyone still waiting to hear back.

1 hour ago, MPH_2018 said:

Hello everyone,

Getting a little anxious here. I have been waitlisted at 3 schools and the waiting is rather difficult. I was going through the previous application cycles and I realized waitlisted applicants were getting offers by early to mid May. It seems like the admission process is slower this time. I haven't seen any posts on the forum lately about offers or any decisions in general.

Has anybody on the waitlist at Gueens, Guelph or UofT-Health Promo heard back yet? I don't have hopes for UofT as its super competitive but I am a bit optimistic about the other two. 

All the best to everyone still waiting to hear back.

Just to add to that, I've had zero communication from Memorial. No rejection, no waitlist, no acceptance! I've emailed them to ask what's up but so far no reply...

I agree, things seem to be slow this year.

31 minutes ago, carters09 said:

Just to add to that, I've had zero communication from Memorial. No rejection, no waitlist, no acceptance! I've emailed them to ask what's up but so far no reply...

I agree, things seem to be slow this year.

Hey, 

sorry about your experience. Don't be shy to give them a call, maybe that way you can get in touch with them. All the best!!

23 hours ago, MPH_2018 said:

Hey, 

sorry about your experience. Don't be shy to give them a call, maybe that way you can get in touch with them. All the best!!

They replied to my email letting me know that I was on the waitlist. FYI for anyone else waiting on Memorial, I took myself off the waitlist since I've already accepted Lakehead, so maybe a spot will open up for the person who was next on the list after me!

Did anybody on Queen's waitlist get admission offer for MPH?

Not sure what my chances are. If anybody on waitlist got any offers, please share so it can give us an idea of where we stand. This waiting sucks:(

Edited by Daisies18

On 6/28/2018 at 7:41 AM, Daisies18 said:

Did anybody on Queen's waitlist get admission offer for MPH?

Not sure what my chances are. If anybody on waitlist got any offers, please share so it can give us an idea of where we stand. This waiting sucks:(

Hi! I have also yet to hear back from Queens. They placed me on their waitlist and I haven't heard from them since. 

9 minutes ago, racheller said:

could you send it to me too? :) 

Sure

Edit: Sorry I didn't realise its you!! I've added you to the group. 

Edited by Shd90

20 hours ago, Shd90 said:
20 hours ago, racheller said:

could you send it to me too? :) 

22 hours ago, Shd90 said:

Yes there is. Let's connect on fb and I will add you to it. ?

Could you send it to me as well? :) Thanks!

Anybody still waiting to hear from uoft?? I have been accepted into 3 other schools but uoft is my # one preference. Not sure if I should hold out any hope. Anybody else in the same boat?

Edited by Sammm94

can diploma course in health and human resource management from Canada will be of any help in getting admission in MPH in Canada.. I am an internationally trained dentist with 3+ years of experience in my country and have no canadian work experience and simply thinking of ways to make my profile strong for next year. 

Congratulation to all the selected candidates. 

On 7/15/2018 at 1:08 PM, Sonal01 said:

can diploma course in health and human resource management from Canada will be of any help in getting admission in MPH in Canada.. I am an internationally trained dentist with 3+ years of experience in my country and have no canadian work experience and simply thinking of ways to make my profile strong for next year. 

Congratulation to all the selected candidates. 

All candidates who got admissions this yr to MPH...can u all pls give some tips....so that v can make our applications stronger and apply next year.