HGSE 2018

Edugy

Has anyone been in touch with the financial aid department recently? Any indication of when more info on aid/merit scholarships might be released (outside of Urban Scholars)?

I remember reading that students got such info around this week last year, so I am hoping that we hear something soon!

1 hour ago, clc1520 said:

Has anyone been in touch with the financial aid department recently? Any indication of when more info on aid/merit scholarships might be released (outside of Urban Scholars)?

I remember reading that students got such info around this week last year, so I am hoping that we hear something soon!

Probably today! @SSPhopeful just got his/her notification. Not sure why some got email first, probably depends on program??

• 2 months later...

I know it's overdue, but I would be immensely grateful if anyone could answer me this:

Between having work experience and publications+masters degree, which would give me a better edge in getting into HGSE with a good scholarship (which is a sine qua non condition)?