Results for 2010?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone else applied to Rutgers, but has anyone heard anything from them?

I just found this thread, rather informative.

FYI, I was accepted for admission to Rutgers Doctoral Program. I received a packet in the post from the CJ Department on March 6th. A few days later, the other half of the paperwork from the Graduate School came in the post as well. Thereafter, I gave them a call to discuss the offer etc... I am not sure if they've made all their decisions or what. Until you hear one way or the other sounds like you have a chance.

I'd give them a call if you’re concerned about the status of your application; the people I talked to were quite friendly.

I just found this thread, rather informative.

FYI, I was accepted for admission to Rutgers Doctoral Program. I received a packet in the post from the CJ Department on March 6th. A few days later, the other half of the paperwork from the Graduate School came in the post as well. Thereafter, I gave them a call to discuss the offer etc... I am not sure if they've made all their decisions or what. Until you hear one way or the other sounds like you have a chance.

I'd give them a call if you’re concerned about the status of your application; the people I talked to were quite friendly.

Thanks. I emailed them a number of times since last fall and they never responded, so it doesn't really matter. I was just curious. Where else did you apply?