Marina B.

Hertie School of Governance 2018

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about the disappointing scholarship news. That's a bummer, it seems it was very competitive.

I also received a 50% waiver, but as someone from the U.S. I'm beyond thrilled. For me, that means I'll be taking out loans for less than 1/4 the amount I would at home. Seems like an excellent investment from my perspective. I'll be accepting for sure!

2 hours ago, htlbp said:

Congratulations to you all! 

Bosco, was that around 5 hours ago? 

Yea. I was just in bed, and checked the email. After that, fell back to sleep lol

Btw, I only received a 10% tuition waiver..... I am not sure if that has to do with applying to the program straight out of undergrad. Also, as an international student who's studying in the US, they might have assumed that I dont care as much tuition?

Hopefully other schools will give me better offers.....

Edited by Bosco

33 minutes ago, Marina B. said:

Hi all,

Sorry to hear about the disappointing scholarship news. That's a bummer, it seems it was very competitive.

I also received a 50% waiver, but as someone from the U.S. I'm beyond thrilled. For me, that means I'll be taking out loans for less than 1/4 the amount I would at home. Seems like an excellent investment from my perspective. I'll be accepting for sure!

Happy for you Marina. Rock it!