On 2018-04-03 at 1:41 AM, tamsin96 said:

I am also a first time applicant, and I've been scrolling through SLP forum posts for over a year!

I got accepted to McMaster, rejected by Western and haven't hear yet from UofT(which I'm guessing isn't good!)

So, my decision should be pretty easy! Anyone else going to Mac, feel free to message me. 

Congrats to all who we're accepted, you have worked hard and you deserve this!

I will also be going to Mac :) I'd like to start a fb group for us if you want to pm me your fb name!

14 hours ago, SED-SLP said:

I have been searching for a Facebook group but haven't found anything 

Hey! I spoke to Janet Harman (the SLP Graduate Program Assistant for Western) and she said that in June they will be sending out more emails about next steps and a link to a Facebook Group. So just hold tight! I will also be attending Western this fall and I look forward to meeting you then.

Cheers :)

Hi everyone!

If there is anyone in the Vancouver area who will be applying for admissions NEXT year, and wants to strengthen their application - shoot me a message. I have spent the last year and a bit at an amazing volunteer position, but will be leaving to attend U of A in the Fall, so they are looking for another person to continue the work. They wrote me an incredible reference, and the experience is invaluable. 

27 minutes ago, bp21 said:

Accepted off the waitlist at Dal! Very excited, big thank you to whoever didn't take their offer! :)

Congratulations! Did you just receive the email? Also, do you mind sharing your stats so that I can gauge where I stand? I'm currently on Dalhousie's waiting list:)

26 minutes ago, Slp2018j said:

Congratulations! Did you just receive the email? Also, do you mind sharing your stats so that I can gauge where I stand? I'm currently on Dalhousie's waiting list:)

I got the email around 4 this afternoon Atlantic time, so near the end of the day for dal! Haven't heard of anyone else getting off the list today, so they may have just started (hopefully!)

I'll send you a message with my stats

On 2018-04-18 at 6:19 PM, Speechie2020 said:

I will also be going to Mac :) I'd like to start a fb group for us if you want to pm me your fb name!

I accepted my offer from Mac. I sent you a message with my name if you’re still planning to make an FB group!

14 hours ago, BE12 said:

Hi Guys (again lol) 

Did anyone who's waitlisted/rejected from UofT get an email to create their JoinID account yesterday? wondering if theres a system glitch 

I'm waitlisted and got the email; it says in the email that all applicants, regardless of their status, are assigned a JoinID.

On 4/18/2018 at 4:39 PM, RM14 said:

I am also anxiously waiting to hear back from Ottawa as well! I don't know of any of the stats of when we can expect to hear back

I just got a call from Ottawa and was accepted. Hopefully you'll hear back from them too! Good luck!

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:03 PM, bp21 said:

I got the email around 4 this afternoon Atlantic time, so near the end of the day for dal! Haven't heard of anyone else getting off the list today, so they may have just started (hopefully!)

I'll send you a message with my stats

Congratulations! I'm in the same boat (waitlisted at Dal), do you mind sharing your stats with me as well? Thank you!