Critical Language Scholarship 2018

Mateng

35 minutes ago, emari5 said:

I'm super nervous too! Based off my experience being rejected last year, I'm just going to expect the worst. I know that sounds like a bummer but if I get it, it will feel that much better!

same, i'm expecting rejection because of the ~10% acceptance rate. i'll be over the moon if i make it past this point, but also that much more anxious:lol:  i wonder if the impending government shutdown has anything to do with when they decide to release it? last year they heard back on the 18th so hopefully soon!

2 minutes ago, snegurochka said:

same, i'm expecting rejection because of the ~10% acceptance rate. i'll be over the moon if i make it past this point, but also that much more anxious:lol:  i wonder if the impending government shutdown has anything to do with when they decide to release it? last year they heard back on the 18th so hopefully soon!

Is there a connection between the Fullbright and CLS dates? I heard that Fullbright notifications are coming late January.

Looks like its going to be late again! Probably next week :(

Message from Facebook account

Thank you for your message! We have not selected our semi-finalists yet. We will notify semi-finalists of their status via e-mail in late January. Accepted finalists will be notified via e-mail in late February. Unfortunately, we have not determined exact dates for notification at this point. We appreciate your patience!

11 minutes ago, KaiTaemin said:

Looks like its going to be late again! Probably next week :(

Message from Facebook account

Thank you for your message! We have not selected our semi-finalists yet. We will notify semi-finalists of their status via e-mail in late January. Accepted finalists will be notified via e-mail in late February. Unfortunately, we have not determined exact dates for notification at this point. We appreciate your patience!

Bums me so much. I hate the wait!

5 minutes ago, snegurochka said:

wait, i just checked the facebook group and apparently the emails have already been sent out?? :o

not sure if they send them out all at once or in batches though

Where did you see this?

33 minutes ago, snegurochka said:

wait, i just checked the facebook group and apparently the emails have already been sent out?? :o

not sure if they send them out all at once or in batches though

can u link me the facebook group?