The Positivity Thread

PokePsych

I am the co-coordinator of a program (we brought 40 students to Parliament Hill so they could shadow a member of parliament or a senator) and it was a success. We came back yesterday evening. I am so relieved because I was a bit anxious that everything would turn out right, but it did. We even had an MP in the House of Commons welcoming us during Question Period (I saw that on my way back to home). So today I had the opportunity to sleep in my bed till 11am to reward myself today hahaha.

Thank you for this thread by the way, I need to focus on positive things these days. 

Edited by Adelaide9216

Heck yeah Positivity Thread! 

My dream program, which had permanently closed earlier this year, officially joined into another program and exists again with the POI I wanted making the move, too! Better, they're accepting applications for 2018 and are fully funding students. Got the news from the Director of Grad Studies today. I'm so pumped!

Met all my Dec 1 deadlines :3 And flying halfway across the world tomorrow to be with my boyfriend and settle there until app results are out. Haven't seen him for nearly 2 months - missed him so bad :) And I also got invited to a part-time job interview there! Yaay! 

I recently got a job that I am in love with, was able to move out from my noisy neighbors so now I finally can get a good nights sleep, finally am done with applications so I bought a bunch of books to read with all the free time I now have, and finally bought a 4k tv over black friday. Life is finally moving forward after being stagnant for 3 months split between PhD applications and looking for work. 

I'm so happy today - I managed to find a part-time job within 24 hrs of my relocation halfway around the world. Although the pay is far from great, I basically get paid for CHATTING WITH PEOPLE (this is my job description - chatting in English), and it's only an 8 minute walk from my house. Get paid to do my hobby lol. Plus any sort of pocket money is welcome atm so I can eat a lot of nice food haha. ^^,