Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

Has anyone heard from the City University of New York, mainly John Jay college?

Also I know this is Ph.D. but for those of you that also applied to Masters, has anyone heard from the Northern Illinois Child Clinical Masters?

54 minutes ago, gponzini said:

Does anyone know if all UPenn interview invites have gone out? The CUDCP website says their interview notification deadline is today.

Curious about this as well- any insight would be greatly appreciated! Good luck, everyone!

I am looking for any information regarding the following schools.  I know some of the schools have sent out invites, but I am interested to know if anyone knows about rejections as well:

• University of Alabama at Birmingham
  • East Carolina University
  • University of Louisville (when are interviews?)
  • University of Miami (anyone received a rejection?)
  • University of Missouri-Kansas City
  • University of New Mexico

Just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to have an idea of when SIU-Carbondale may be sending around interview invites? It's the last school hanging over my head and I'm itching to have a sense of closure on this part of the process!

15 minutes ago, LFPT03 said:

I am looking for any information regarding the following schools.  I know some of the schools have sent out invites, but I am interested to know if anyone knows about rejections as well:

• University of Alabama at Birmingham
  • East Carolina University
  • University of Louisville (when are interviews?)
  • University of Miami (anyone received a rejection?)
  • University of Missouri-Kansas City
  • University of New Mexico

I am still waiting for Birmingham as well, I have not heard any news. Regarding Miami, I did receive an invite, but I have not heard about any rejections (I imagine that doesn't happen till after interviews for the most part).

For those interested in Purdue: 

I emailed the administrative coordinator to ask if interview invites have already been sent out. She told me that all invites should by out by early next week, but if I do not receive an invitation to interview, in-person, this does not mean that I am not still under consideration for admission.  She said: "Since we are limited as to the number of visitors that we can accommodate for a visit, many applicants are interviewed via Skype or telephone."

Good luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, b_l91 said:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone happen to have an idea of when SIU-Carbondale may be sending around interview invites? It's the last school hanging over my head and I'm itching to have a sense of closure on this part of the process!

I am still waiting to hear back, too! Ugh!

6 minutes ago, Bluflmngo1 said:

I am still waiting to hear back, too! Ugh!

All I've heard from them was that my general GRE score was missing even though they had my Psych GRE, and that they then received it from testing services. This was on January 3rd, so their review process must just start later than the others I applied to. Not the end of the world but frustrating nonetheless!

5 hours ago, H1ppocampus said:

Curious about this as well- any insight would be greatly appreciated! Good luck, everyone!

6 hours ago, gponzini said:

Does anyone know if all UPenn interview invites have gone out? The CUDCP website says their interview notification deadline is today.

From what I have heard, I don't believe those have gone out yet. I know it popped up in the results pretty early but that may have been a mistake/incorrect.