Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

On 1/22/2018 at 6:44 PM, ZTG92 said:

I saw that Georgia State Clinical Psych invites went out; I was wondering if anyone has heard from the Clinical Neuropsychology concentration though? I called last Friday and the graduate adviser said she believed they were still being sent out.

I would love to know this info too, please.

1 hour ago, horseshoesandhandgrenades said:

Could anyone who received an invite from Umass Boston share their POI with me? Please and thank you!!!!

Hey, I did not receive an invite, but by looking at the results page it looks like interviews went out for Dr. Heidi Levitt, and Dr. Paul Nestor, and potentially other unnamed PI's.

11 minutes ago, dr. bubbles said:

Hey, I did not receive an invite, but by looking at the results page it looks like interviews went out for Dr. Heidi Levitt, and Dr. Paul Nestor, and potentially other unnamed PI's.

thanks and congrats on your interviews! i don't want to give up on Umass but their notification deadline is tomorrow...:unsure:

21 minutes ago, horseshoesandhandgrenades said:

thanks and congrats on your interviews! i don't want to give up on Umass but their notification deadline is tomorrow...:unsure:

Thanks! Yeah I've learned through the process that when schools have the POI's send out interviews, it makes the waiting process so much more anxiety provoking. Wish you good luck with your applications! :)

3 hours ago, horseshoesandhandgrenades said:

I haven’t seen my POI posted either but if the deadline is tomorrow then I guess it’s off the list. Who’s your POI?

Got an email from UMKC this afternoon saying that their decisions have been made for extending interview invites, but that I am on the waitlist should someone turn down an interview. 

On 1/22/2018 at 6:44 PM, ZTG92 said:

I saw that Georgia State Clinical Psych invites went out; I was wondering if anyone has heard from the Clinical Neuropsychology concentration though? I called last Friday and the graduate adviser said she believed they were still being sent out.

I am also wondering this...

On 1/23/2018 at 8:34 PM, Psych2018 said:

Can anyone who received an invite from Washington State please pm me your POI? Thanks!

Me too please!