DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2018-2019

elianacvd

1 hour ago, Austine said:

My status says Funding!!!. I can now see "Declaration of Acceptance" at the top left corner in my portal. I await my award details from DAAD. Congratulations to those whose status already changed to "Funding". I wish good news to those still expecting.

Congrats :) did you receive an email? I only received email but cannot see declaration of acceptance on the portal.

8 minutes ago, Aline1995 said:

Congrats :) did you receive an email? I only received email but cannot see declaration of acceptance on the portal.

No email yet. I just saw the funding status and declaration of acceptance link. I am yet to receive my letter of award. Probably it will come in few days/weeks.

8 hours ago, Austine said:

My status says Funding!!!. I can now see "Declaration of Acceptance" at the top left corner in my portal. I await my award details from DAAD. Congratulations to those whose status already changed to "Funding". I wish good news to those still expecting.

congratulations!!!!! are you a USA applicant??

If your status hasn't changed don't despair - I think it varies per country. I got an acceptance email last week and there is no change to my status in the portal. I asked the NZ rep and there is still two more weeks until the formal letters are being sent from Germany, so it seems they are still making decisions -- there is still hope! Sending best wishes to you all xx 

4 hours ago, pantsbear said:

If your status hasn't changed don't despair - I think it varies per country. I got an acceptance email last week and there is no change to my status in the portal. I asked the NZ rep and there is still two more weeks until the formal letters are being sent from Germany, so it seems they are still making decisions -- there is still hope! Sending best wishes to you all xx 

Yes, you are very right. updates varies per country.

I got an email last week from DAAD India office that I got the scholarship I applied for. It seemed like a generic email. Was told that Bonn will take over further procedures. I can't believe it till I get the official letter! 

And am sure the decisions are still being made. They were very particular that we shdnt share results online. Guess some kind of wait lists is there.

Stay strong everyone.

1 hour ago, Unicornlover said:

Hallo Everyone,

I applied for a summer intensive language grant for undergrad. students. Has anyone else had their Application Status change to funding and received no mails untill now??? What does mean? 

•  

It means you have been awarded. Just keep calm, you will eventually be sent an email in the next few days/week. 

Hello everyone, I applied for PhD scholarship from Europe. Are there someone from Europe with some information? Now I can not even check my portal, I dont know if that is some tehnical problem, is that happened to someone?

Good luck people! And congratulation to those who already got :)

29 minutes ago, Miskra said:

Hello everyone, I applied for PhD scholarship from Europe. Are there someone from Europe with some information? Now I can not even check my portal, I dont know if that is some tehnical problem, is that happened to someone?

Good luck people! And congratulation to those who already got :)

Same here. I think it's a technical problem.

I was reading that you got scholarship,  congratulation :)

How many days before you got funding you saw that dates changed?

I dont have any changes, just paper copies received.

What is your field of study?

Mine is clinical psychology 

59 minutes ago, Miskra said:

I was reading that you got scholarship,  congratulation :)

How many days before you got funding you saw that dates changed?

I dont have any changes, just paper copies received.

What is your field of study?

Mine is clinical psychology 

For me my dates changed a week before I received the email that I got it

1 hour ago, Unicornlover said:

Thank you :)

Language summer course

I have seen change of my application status on 12 march but I haven't received a confirmation mail. The portal ist also down 

my status changed to funding around that time too and i applied for the same course! no email or anything since but now i know im not the only one !! :(