• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just called, she confirmed they’re releasing on Thursday. 

Guys...I am in! Just received mail. Official mail will come in a day it seems 

Accepted with the "YES!"  I'm so, so excited. Hoping everyone gets good news today! 

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, lackey said:

There's a high chance of YES! email tomorrow if they're ready. 2nd Friday of the month, just like last year. 

Not if they're out with school closures! Did I read that they're expecting over a foot of snow?

6 minutes ago, yoh_rrg said:

Not if they're out with school closures! Did I read that they're expecting over a foot of snow?

That would make sense. And wow. I'm in the Boston area and we got a lot this morning. Unsafe to travel off campus because of downed trees and powerlines.

1 hour ago, BNichole said:

Ahh the anxiety! Waiting for both WWS along with a few others has me super distracted from my thesis :(.

Not sure what you're talking about... I'm completely focused on my research paper...

ha. as. if.

good luck to you on that!

7 minutes ago, Securitystudies123 said:

FYI, I just received my formal acceptance notification from the Dean of the Graduate School for admission to the Woodrow Wilson School. 

On a personal note, I honestly was not convinced it was all real until now. 

Oh my goodness, congrats! The PhD, right?

Edited by lackey

I'm a current MPA at WWS and my understanding is that Master's decisions will only be released at the end of next week. So there's a still a bit of time left :) Best of luck to all! 

3 hours ago, hdp said:

I'm a current MPA at WWS and my understanding is that Master's decisions will only be released at the end of next week. So there's a still a bit of time left :) Best of luck to all! 

Can’t go beyond the 15th no?

20 minutes ago, MPA__Applicant said:

Just saw in results page who has just been accepted to MPA? I haven't received any notification..

Princeton University (Woodrow Wilson School) Woodrow Wilson MPA, Masters (F18) Accepted via E-mail on 9 Mar 2018  A 9 Mar 2018

Dude I've got nothing too just checked. Will update. This better not be a prank!!