fauxtog

Decaf, Mocha, Latte, What does it all mean?

till you make 100 posts, title's (mocha, latte, etc) all change up every 30 posts you make. Once you hit 100, it changes at 50.

30 = caffienated

60 = expresso

100 = double shot (or was is mocha)

150 = latte

dont know the rest...

ps. the beginning of this month, i tot to myself: everyone else is getting accepted. i need to do something to make myself feel good....hmm....what to do....oh yes! i can make it to this month's 'top ten posters'...so i made it from nothing to latte in like 20+ days (funny thing, i think i did most of the posting in a 2 week period - lame?)

Edited by martizzle

ps. the beginning of this month, i tot to myself: everyone else is getting accepted. i need to do something to make myself feel good....hmm....what to do....oh yes! i can make it to this month's 'top ten posters'...so i made it from nothing to latte in like 20+ days (funny thing, i think i did most of the posting in a 2 week period - lame?)

Nah, you gotta do something to pass the time!

till you make 100 posts, title's (mocha, latte, etc) all change up every 30 posts you make. Once you hit 100, it changes at 50.

30 = caffienated

60 = expresso

150 = latte

dont know the rest...

Ooh! It's 30, not 50 for caffeinated? That means post should be my promotion from Member *fingers crossed*

Yay! Caffeinated!

Edited by Think_Positive

my favorite is hazelnut.

Woot I'm at 59 now! 1 more post and I'm 'espresso'. Now we're getting somewhere...

Edited by BMCGirl10

30 = caffienated

60 = expresso

150 = latte

dont know the rest...

400 Macchiato

And here I am thinking that the decaf sign meant that magically grad cafe knew exactly how I liked my hot beverages. WOW...I feel ashamed...yet enlightened! What a good post idea.

My starbucks order is incredibly easy.

"Grande Coffee of the day. With room"

I can't fathom paying five bucks for a ridiculous named drink

Exactly the same!

I vote that Vietnamese coffee should be added to the list. For those of you who haven't had it: a bit of sweetened condensed milk (not too much) into which slowly drips the thickest, darkest, strongest, tastiest coffee you have ever tasted. Slow enough to chat with friends or study. Yessss.

I hate mochas, and I feel like I have been a mocha forever. I'm posting randomly now trying to get past mocha. ANYTHING but mocha, seriously! :P

Also, for those of us who are not administrators, but who do keep blogs - can we be turned into "Bloggers" instead of "Members"? Just wondering...not a big deal, but it would be a good way to advertise the blogs more widely around the board in various sub-forums, designate who is writing them, and give us some variety. :D

Also, for those of us who are not administrators, but who do keep blogs - can we be turned into "Bloggers" instead of "Members"? Just wondering...not a big deal, but it would be a good way to advertise the blogs more widely around the board in various sub-forums, designate who is writing them, and give us some variety. :D

Good idea... I'll do something along these lines.

Yes, when you get to Hazelnut Latte, let me know. Decaf is just not enough, unless it's got a shot of espresso hehe.... I better keep posting.... :D

I'm tired of being a "Mocha".... I don't even really like mochas that much :( Let's see how many posts it'll take for me to get to Vanilla Latte... oh, or Hazelnut Latte!

I became a Latte today and I was absurdly pleased with that little accomplishment. I think at this waiting point in app process makes any moment of self validation a happy moment!

Depressingly accurate.

When I'm flush, it's a double-short Americano. More typically, it's a grande bold, black, which I think sounds pretty sexy, natch.

Depressingly accurate.

When I'm flush, it's a double-short Americano. More typically, it's a grande bold, black, which I think sounds pretty sexy, natch.

Whatever happened to the idea to designate Bloggers, in addition to members/administrators? Any follow up on that? :)

Whatever happened to the idea to designate Bloggers, in addition to members/administrators? Any follow up on that? :)

I have to move all of your primary groups to blogger to do that .. Just a matter of finding some time.