fauxtog

Decaf, Mocha, Latte, What does it all mean?

Wow..so I finally got to the right place to know what all those caffeinated tags on everyone's profile mean..and interesting to see that there are so many kinds of coffee!!  The Vietnamese coffee does sound yum..definitely voting for this one.

It is yum, more than yum actually. Good, strong, delicious coffee. It is no Starbucks house blend I tell you.

I vote that "Orange Mocha Frappuccino" be added to the levels.

It should be reserved for people who are really really ridiculously good-looking.

How exactly would one change their level to "fairtrade" or "local brew"? Side note: I am not asking out of a desire to change my designation to either of those, more out of a violent urge to avoid them. Personally, I'd like to look into getting my level up to "French Roast with Three Tablespoons of Sugar". Tablespoons not teaspoons, people.

How exactly would one change their level to "fairtrade" or "local brew"? Side note: I am not asking out of a desire to change my designation to either of those, more out of a violent urge to avoid them.

Huh? What did fair-trade coffee ever do to you? I'm really curious now.

Edited by dat_nerd

Once I get to espresso (or possibly double shot), I'll stop posting. I don't care for any of the milky coffee drinks.

This.

It's espresso or (press or pour-over). Hold the sugar, shug.

I kinda wish there was the option to go through different flavors of tea instead … herbal, green, rooibos, black … I'm not really a coffee drinker, and tea is SO delicious!

I kinda wish there was the option to go through different flavors of tea instead … herbal, green, rooibos, black … I'm not really a coffee drinker, and tea is SO delicious!

But... But it's called The Grad Cafe!

I don't drink coffee, but I love spending time in cafés ;) Any café worth its salt will have delicious tea as well.

Tea cafes? What is this wondrous thing you speak of and where can I try some?

They're also referred to as "tea bars". You go there, pick a loose-leaf tea, and they brew a cup of it just for you. It can be a tad pricy, but the perfectly brewed loose-leaf tea is fantastic.

Sadly, I haven't found one since I moved for grad school. I wish they were more common!

They're also referred to as "tea bars". You go there, pick a loose-leaf tea, and they brew a cup of it just for you. It can be a tad pricy, but the perfectly brewed loose-leaf tea is fantastic.

Sadly, I haven't found one since I moved for grad school. I wish they were more common!

I'm going to be searching for these when I go on grad school visits now >_<

But... But it's called The Grad Cafe![/q

uote]

I don't know why, but I laughed harder than I should have at this :D

Edited by Painter1311

Oo. Tea flavors would be awesome.

I am lucky enough to not need a specialized tea bar near home.  We have a certified herbalist (2nd or 3rd generation) who hand makes (mixes?) All different tea blends. So so good.

I went to a tea bar once that served something called a "tea soda". Basically, a good cup of tea (chilled) with some kind of berry puree and then some kind of fresh element (Fruit, berry, mint, lavender, etc.). Not only does there need to be more tea bars, but there needs to be more teas sodas, because those were amazing.