fauxtog

Decaf, Mocha, Latte, What does it all mean?

6 hours ago, BlueNahlchee said:

Just regular black coffee for me - pretty boring, right? :lol:

A better term would be 'hardcore' and that is not boring. You can also get a plain black anywhere, just try to get a 'tall, sugar free, caramel, soy latte with a double shot' at your average truckstop/diner while traveling.

14 hours ago, oppositeofdiffident said:

What's everyone's favorite coffee or tea to drink while studying for classes?

Earl Grey or turmeric tea. But I also like Nescafe Azera, when I get my hands on it. You have to import it into the states usually.

Edited by Neist
Typo.

It's been harder to get excited about leveling up since it's at least 500 posts between Latte Macchiato and Cup o'Joe ... ah well, it will happen some day!

On 3/7/2017 at 7:52 AM, avflinsch said:

A better term would be 'hardcore' and that is not boring. You can also get a plain black anywhere, just try to get a 'tall, sugar free, caramel, soy latte with a double shot' at your average truckstop/diner while traveling.

Pshhh it's just called latte in truckstop/diner or ask for milk with coffee ;)

On 3/7/2017 at 4:52 AM, avflinsch said:

I like your support :D 

Is there any means to organize a vote to change new members with 0-1 post from 'Decaf' to 'Pumpkin-Spiced Latte' due to posting one question and never further contributing to the community?