Masters in eHealth at Mcmaster university Fall 2018

On 3/8/2018 at 10:53 AM, Mosi said:

I have applied for eHealth and I am waiting for the results. Do you know how this program is useful? Is it ok for finding a good job after graduation?

I received an email today and have an interview for next weekend from McMaster's eHealth program. I have already been accepted to University of Waterloo's MHI program. I was wondering the same thing. Would it be more beneficial in terms of obtaining a job to have a MHI vs MSc in eHealth? I have seen a lot of job postings asking for a MHI, but fewer for MSc/ehealth. I know that courses/focus/experience play a large role but will one be overlooked vs another, especially internationally? 

13 minutes ago, madosank said:

Hi guys! I’ve received an interview invitation via email for next weekend. Make sure to check your junk mail folder as well. Mine ended up in there somehow. Good luck to all of you!

Good luck with your interview! When did you get the email?

17 minutes ago, Zain96 said:

I didn't receive any email. Would this mean I was declined? Is anyone else in the same boat? 

I’ve heard they send out invitations in waves so no need to worry just yet. Good luck! 

Edited by madosank

8 hours ago, FadeMans said:

Im getting a little nervous as I really want to go to Mac, but I haven't heard anything back..

You can mail to Iris regarding this...she is active and helpful..i mailed her before and she replied me shortly...wish u good luck dear...

Hi All,

I received an offer for an interview at McMaster for next Tuesday. Just wanted to post, go check your emails! If you still haven't heard I wouldn't worry just yet. I am betting they'll do a few more rounds of emailing 

Take care and keep your heads up! 

Edited by dardalys098

1 hour ago, dardalys098 said:

Hi All,

I received an offer for an interview at McMaster for next Tuesday. Just wanted to post, go check your emails! If you still haven't heard I wouldn't worry just yet. I am betting they'll do a few more rounds of emailing 

Take care and keep your heads up! 

Congratulation! What is your major field? Are you a doctor or nurse?

9 hours ago, dardalys098 said:

@Mosi My background is in nursing. I graduated with a BScN 3.5 years ago. I am currently working in an informatics type role assisting with the launch of an eMAR system. What about you? 

That's Great ?

I am an industrial engineer who works in IT fields. Now I am a business intelligences consultant.

More info: www.yazdanifard.com

1 hour ago, Aneeqa said:

Is there anyone who is still waiting to receive an Interview Invite? :( Also for those who had their Interview this past weekend! How did it go for everyone?  

yes, I am. My application status still says submitted :(