Masters in eHealth at Mcmaster university Fall 2018

On 06/04/2018 at 1:20 PM, vvb096 said:

Yes indeed, I am from a  British-Indian family, I am currently about to finish my BEng. in biotechnology from India and have done a part of my studies in the UK and Germany. Am working with a biotech firm thats moving towards health-IT. 

I did speak to her but that was back in early March they've not been answering after that interaction. I personally believe the sole reason is a lot of applicants or may be they have already declined.  

Anyway, do you have any idea how's uOttawa- Telfer school of management? 

That’s an interesting background. I don’t see why you would be declined unless they are very specific about you having a health science related or computer science degree. 

Can’t say I know anything about uOttawa. Sorry about that.

Edited by madosank

15 hours ago, madosank said:

That’s an interesting background. I don’t see why you would be declined unless they are very specific about you having a health science related or computer science degree. 

Can’t say I know anything about uOttawa. Sorry about that.

Thank you indeed.  So I have studied C and DS (data structures) as a part of my BEng degree in the very first year but yes my GPA is average so may be that's the only quibble here. May be they are looking for hard-core coders/CS or IT folks. 

I believe Ottawa is a really different place with comparatively lesser opportunities in healthcare. 

24 minutes ago, Euca said:

Anyone else get their final acceptance letter?

congrats on getting your final acceptance! I have not even heard from the department regarding recommendation after the interview. I guess I will get a rejection soon. 

Edited by ignito

1 hour ago, ignito said:

congrats on getting your final acceptance! I have not even heard from the department regarding recommendation after the interview. I guess I will get a rejection soon. 

I'm pretty sure if they wanted to reject you they would have already. Be hopeful for now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...