"DM me your POI" thread

turpentine

Can the person who received a preliminary interview with the University of Denver- Clinical Child Track PM me your POI's initials? Please and thank you!

Also, has anyone who applied to the University of Memphis Clinical program heard anything yet? 

7 hours ago, Boronmage said:

Has anyone heard from University of Washington  (Seattle) or Stony Brook Social psych programdls and mind DMing me their POI?

Not a current applicant, but last year I received an informal interview invite from my POI at UW-Seattle Social in the last week of January, so it is likely you will have to wait a little longer to hear from them!

Edited by 01sonal

I saw that a few people posted interviews from Drexel in the results, but that at least one did not post POI initials.  Could that poster please DM me (and anyone else that has heard back) please?  Thank you!

14 hours ago, MixedMethods said:

Would anyone who received an interview for CUNY (Critical Social/Personality) or University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (PIB) mind sending me their POI? :) Much appreciated!

I second the request for U of MN POI!  Also, does anyone know if all their invitations have gone out?  I know we're getting close to when they finish invites.  I'm just hoping there is a stray one or two remaining...

Congratulations to the person who got accepted to the University of Minnesota's Counseling Psychology PhD program! If you don't mind, could you DM me your PoI's initials? I also have a couple questions about how the admissions process went for you since I have yet to hear anything at all from them. Thanks!

42 minutes ago, pataka said:

Congratulations to the person who got accepted to the University of Minnesota's Counseling Psychology PhD program! If you don't mind, could you DM me your PoI's initials? I also have a couple questions about how the admissions process went for you since I have yet to hear anything at all from them. Thanks!

Me too please!