2018 Acceptances

13 minutes ago, Pezpoet said:

Got accepted into Pittsburgh last night, my top choice, and promptly drank several glasses of wine!

Congrats to everyone!!

How blissful it must feel to get into your top choice! Congrats!

50 minutes ago, Pezpoet said:

Got accepted into Pittsburgh last night, my top choice, and promptly drank several glasses of wine!

Congrats to everyone!!

Congrats! Nothing compares to getting in your top program. 

1 hour ago, Pezpoet said:

Congrats to everyone!!

5 hours ago, jvvne said:

Accepted to Pittsburgh today—can barely believe it! Congrats to everyone hearing back this week :):) 

10 hours ago, OceansAreBlue said:

I got accepted to Pittsburgh. YAYY!!

Congrats! Hooray for all the Pittsburgh news. One of my favorite people I met at Rutgers is currently a PhD student there, so it must be a good place for good people :-)

I've been lurking here, but finally got pulled back in. (I used to post when I was applying to my M.A. in 2013)

I'm seeing U.C. acceptances and they're freaking me out. None of my U.Cs yet, tho.

40 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Hey @LexHex, What UC's are you applying to? I'm doing UCLA, Irvine, and Berkeley. 

Riverside and Santa Barbara. I am local to L.A. County, however.

Edited by LexHex

4 minutes ago, punctilious said:

DELAWARE JUST EMAILED HUSBAND AND IS TRYING TO CALL HIM!

someone else on another thread had a call! Good news it seems!!

3 minutes ago, FreakyFoucault said:

GET THAT MAN ON THE PHONE!!

He let his phone DIE today and missed the call! What is with you two and letting your phone have low battery?! THIS IS THE MONTH THAT SUCH A THING CANNOT HAPPEN!

3 minutes ago, punctilious said:

He let his phone DIE today and missed the call! What is with you two and letting your phone have low battery?! THIS IS THE MONTH THAT SUCH A THING CANNOT HAPPEN!

Lol these things happen. Perhaps we unintentionally incline toward the dramatic :P 

4 minutes ago, OceansAreBlue said:

@punctilious I hope that he charges his phone and calls them back. One of my friends applied to Delaware this year. I will let you know, if she hears something about acceptances going out today.

In the meanwhile, keep us posted. We are waiting!

His phone is charged and he gave him his cell and work numbers just in case! I saw an acceptance via phone posted on the results board so we are freaking out! Thank you so much!!!!

20 minutes ago, punctilious said:

His phone is charged and he gave him his cell and work numbers just in case! I saw an acceptance via phone posted on the results board so we are freaking out! Thank you so much!!!!

Any news??