2018 Acceptances

Accepted into Duquesne and Maryland's MA programs. I would have to apply to funding externally for Maryland's MA, though, and for Duquesne I am on the wait list for a teaching fellowship. Both pieces of good news, but ultimately UVM and WVU's offers are a bit more appealing because both are offering me GTAs and tuition remissions. Still happy with the news, though! :D  

5 minutes ago, Dogfish Head said:

Accepted into Duquesne and Maryland's MA programs. I would have to apply to funding externally for Maryland's MA, though, and for Duquesne I am on the wait list for a teaching fellowship. Both pieces of good news, but ultimately UVM and WVU's offers are a bit more appealing because both are offering me GTAs and tuition remissions. Still happy with the news, though! :D  

Congrats!

5 hours ago, Dogfish Head said:

Yay! Congratulations!

5 hours ago, Dogfish Head said:

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for some good funding news for you!

6 minutes ago, JustPoesieAlong said:

Yesss! Congrats! Off the waitlist, right?? Wonderful!

Off the waitlist indeed! I had a wonderful time at the Prospective Students' weekend last week. :)

6 minutes ago, punctilious said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This makes me so happy!!!

Thanks!!! I stared at the e-mail for a few minutes before realizing what it was!

5 minutes ago, a_sort_of_fractious_angel said:

WOOO! CONGRATS!!!

5 hours ago, EspritHabile said:

Does anyone want to claim acceptances / waitlists at Washington State U in Pullman? Have they sent out all acceptances and waitlists?

I can claim one. No idea if that’s all of them. I got an email from the grad director who said a letter in the mail was coming, and then yesterday an email from the grad school saying a letter was coming. 

3 hours ago, DeePee16 said:

Has anyone received an acceptance to George Washington's English PhD program? I only see rejections and waitlists on the board? 

I emailed the graduate office about a question I had, and they said they had sent out the initial offers, but I know not when. It is tantalizing to see only rejections and waitlists on the result board...

2 hours ago, mk-8 said:

I can claim one. No idea if that’s all of them. I got an email from the grad director who said a letter in the mail was coming, and then yesterday an email from the grad school saying a letter was coming. 

Congratulations! That's a fabulous program and I am absolutely awestruck by the scholarship coming from WSU grads.

10 hours ago, mk-8 said:

Congratulations!!!

10 hours ago, EspritHabile said:

Congratulations! That's a fabulous program and I am absolutely awestruck by the scholarship coming from WSU grads.

2 hours ago, Wabbajack said:

Congratulations!!!

Thanks!!