3 hours ago, punctilious said:

Congratulations!!! Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions about UVM or Burlington. Husband and I both went there. :) 

I may have to, thank you so much! :D

Was accepted to the Chicago MAPH after being rejected from the PhD. Got $8,000 in funding for a $55,000 program. Not taking it but it's nice on their part, I guess!

18 minutes ago, jpbends said:

Was accepted to the Chicago MAPH after being rejected from the PhD. Got $8,000 in funding for a $55,000 program. Not taking it but it's nice on their part, I guess!

Same here! $8k is like not even a dent at all. 

43 minutes ago, theburiedgirl815 said:

Yes from Georgetown for the English MA! Info on potential funding to come, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Two down, two to go.

Congrats! I think you'll have an acceptance sweep. :)

Accepted into Duquesne and Maryland's MA programs. I would have to apply to funding externally for Maryland's MA, though, and for Duquesne I am on the wait list for a teaching fellowship. Both pieces of good news, but ultimately UVM and WVU's offers are a bit more appealing because both are offering me GTAs and tuition remissions. Still happy with the news, though! :D  

5 minutes ago, Dogfish Head said:

Accepted into Duquesne and Maryland's MA programs. I would have to apply to funding externally for Maryland's MA, though, and for Duquesne I am on the wait list for a teaching fellowship. Both pieces of good news, but ultimately UVM and WVU's offers are a bit more appealing because both are offering me GTAs and tuition remissions. Still happy with the news, though! :D  

Congrats!

5 hours ago, Dogfish Head said:

Yay! Congratulations!

5 hours ago, Dogfish Head said:

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for some good funding news for you!

6 minutes ago, JustPoesieAlong said:

Yesss! Congrats! Off the waitlist, right?? Wonderful!

Off the waitlist indeed! I had a wonderful time at the Prospective Students' weekend last week. :)

6 minutes ago, punctilious said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! This makes me so happy!!!

Thanks!!! I stared at the e-mail for a few minutes before realizing what it was!

5 minutes ago, a_sort_of_fractious_angel said:

WOOO! CONGRATS!!!

13 minutes ago, Warelin said:

Accepted at WUSTL. :)

CONGRATS! I know this makes your decision harder, but what a wonderful problem to have! :) 

7 hours ago, Warelin said:

Congrats! I can recommend a good realtor if you’re in the market.

Does anyone want to claim acceptances / waitlists at Washington State U in Pullman? Have they sent out all acceptances and waitlists?

On 3/8/2018 at 3:31 PM, Warelin said:

Congrats!  I've heard people say that Harvard is the WUSTL of the East!

Has anyone received an acceptance to George Washington's English PhD program? I only see rejections and waitlists on the board?