Georgetown Public Policy anyone??

sprite86

Hi!

I'm DC bound, for the English program as well!

It's funny. I've been following grad cafe all this year but never registered. However, when I saw this thread, I knew I had to sign up to meet some fellow new Georgetownians! (Or is it Hoyas? Gotta get down the Georgetown lingo. . .)

oh cool!! another english person! so, have you guys been receiving a lot of information from gtown lately? aside from the admissions package, i've heard/received very little. i've also not really received anything from the eng dept itself (other than self-initiated emails)... my undergrad spammed us like crazy after getting in and during all 4 years, so this dearth of info makes me a bit antsy.

Nope. Besides my general admission info and a letter to commit to Georgetown/pay the deposit, I haven't heard anything. I wrote the department to check in about registering for coursework, and I was informed by the office manager that letter(s) will be coming from Prof Ortiz soon and registering will take place the last Monday in August at their grad student orientation. It's lovely to meet another English grad student! I've been feeling the same anxiety. . .mostly just because I feel like there's so much to do before I go!

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use