American SIS decision

Well, got my rejection letter in the mail today....oh well.

Gah, that sucks! Maybe you could shoot them an email and ask them how to strengthen your application for next year?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an email from Assistant Director of Admissions at SIS saying I got off the waitlist. Since I already accepted Georgetown, I'll be declining this as soon as I get the letter in the mail. Good luck to you all on the waitlist :).

I just got an email from Assistant Director of Admissions at SIS saying I got off the waitlist. Since I already accepted Georgetown, I'll be declining this as soon as I get the letter in the mail. Good luck to you all on the waitlist :).

Congrats! Not that it matters much I guess, but that was really quick considering their deadline for accept/decline was what yesterday? I wish GWU would be that quick.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I just got an email from Assistant Director of Admissions at SIS saying I got off the waitlist. Since I already accepted Georgetown, I'll be declining this as soon as I get the letter in the mail. Good luck to you all on the waitlist smile.gif.

I am on the waitlist for American SIS so this is good news to me. Hurry up and reject their offer so that they can quickly offer it to the other people on the waitlist. I am trying to stay optimistic about getting in this year. I had a meeting with admissions yesterday, and I am hoping for the best.