HKS Mid-Career MPA

Aoteroa

Much congratulations to the accepted applicants! I still haven't received any notification, so the wait continues. With the high volume of acceptance emails that went out today, it's sort of an empty feeling for me, but maybe more positive news will be out tomorrow. Once again, congratulations and best of luck to those who will begin at HKS in a few months!!

Much congratulations to the accepted applicants! I still haven't received any notification, so the wait continues. With the high volume of acceptance emails that went out today, it's sort of an empty feeling for me, but maybe more positive news will be out tomorrow. Once again, congratulations and best of luck to those who will begin at HKS in a few months!!

Got my acceptance around 3:15pm but didn't check til now. See everyone around 7/20!

I was thrilled to have received an acceptance today and I am very excited about the program. Good news certainly makes the tortured waiting time seem less painful in hindsight, but I propose that we all remember to give constructive feedback to the school, so they can improve the process and communications in the future.

My congrats, best wishes or condolences to all, depending on your situation. I have seen first-hand how setbacks often lead to unexpected greater things, so if you got bad news, please take heart in that.

To those I will meet this summer, I look forward to it!

Edited by cbyerschile

Congrats all of you who got in. I am very happy for you and, if I am honest, sufferring a bout of being green with envy! All the best and enjoy HKS.

Don't worry tkd, you can always still get in I really believe this. However if you are a Mason, go work for parliament or some head of state or something like that and then you will have their attention ...

I would honestly not give up ... even if after 5 years ...

Blessings!

Unfortunately, I received the dreaded Friday afternoon email notifying me that I had not been accepted to HKS. My work experience is on the lighter end at 7 years, so I'll just keep building up my resume and perhaps give it another shot down the line. Just for the record, the email came on April 29th at 2:30 PM EST.

This forum has been very helpful during the admissions process, and I wish you all the best of luck!

If it makes you feel any better, please know that I was rejected last year as well, but this year I am wait listed. One step up! I realize it's unlikely anyone will give up their spot and I will end up at my other choice, but it's a testament to try and try again! You never know. I retooled my application this year significantly and I think that helped quite a bit. Good luck :)

Unfortunately, I received the dreaded Friday afternoon email notifying me that I had not been accepted to HKS. My work experience is on the lighter end at 7 years, so I'll just keep building up my resume and perhaps give it another shot down the line. Just for the record, the email came on April 29th at 2:30 PM EST.

This forum has been very helpful during the admissions process, and I wish you all the best of luck!

Congrats to those that got in - I also received notification last week that I was accepted into the program!

For those of us who are accepted - any plans to start a new post or PM each other to share relocation tips/thoughts/financial aid help, etc?

For those who were not accepted - there is always next year, don't give up!

I agree with New Direction - do not give up and try again next year. A lot of the selection process comes down to luck etc If you are determined to get in - don't let this initial hurdle stop you!

New Direction, I have set up a separate forum

Congrats to those that got in - I also received notification last week that I was accepted into the program!

For those of us who are accepted - any plans to start a new post or PM each other to share relocation tips/thoughts/financial aid help, etc?

For those who were not accepted - there is always next year, don't give up!

• 3 weeks later...