What to send for regional teaching adjunct job?

overworkedta

I was told by my advisor to apply for a job for next year.  The job is teaching two courses a semester (about the same number of students I have now) at a regional teaching-focused public school , but it pays about 2x's as much as I am making now and would allow me to beef up my CV before I go out to find a TT job.  The cirriculum they teach and what they are looking for fits my qualifications well and is a good sort of opportunity I could really use to strengthen my resume.  And while I am "technically" on the job market, I'm not out until the fall for real.

I am looking to apply, though, since I am qualified (all you need is an MA or equivalent and ABD is preferred) and it's just a year position.  Plus, they like people from our program and he thinks i have a good shot and could make some money in the meantime.  Either way, what could it hurt?

Problem is, I don't know what to include.  I tailored my CV towards teaching and professional service, since that is what i know this job will want.  I also have my transcripts and a cover letter also tailored to the job specifically but I really am not sure what else to include.  I have called the person at HR but they weren't in today.  Do I need to include references?  A letter from my advisor(s) ( I have co-chairs), etc?  What do these jobs usually want.  It's different from a standard academic job where you need letters, a teaching or research statement or both, etc. in my field.  Any idea what to expect?  The statement on their hiring page is so very brief!

I also feel like I can't ask others applying in my department that are currently on the market because I fear they will resent me for trying to get a head start and I probably won't end up getting the job so why cause chaos in the dept?  I'm a bit of a favorite of some people and I worry they will get all upset at me over nothing.  Oh, politics.  I may ask an adjunct here who was in my position a year ago (now has a TT job) and has sort of helped mentor me a bit over the past year, too.