2 page CV vs Resume

My schools ask for a resume OR a CV: in this case, do y'all think it's OK to submit a 2-page CV? It has some publications and a little more work experience than my 1 page resume has.

Also, if I have an experience from the summer before high school/some volunteer work that is relevant to the field (kids with disabilities) what's the general consensus on including that on a CV for grad school? Too long ago, leave it off?

Hey. This is just my take. I would recommend sending only a page for the CV/resume. The schools gets a lot of applications so efficiency is key. I think being able to condense your CV/Resume shows how you can pick the most relevant things and relate them back to why you would be a good candidate. It's really quality of experiences over quantity. Also, most 2 page CV/Resumes that are actually accepted tend to be later in one's career when one could have a long list of relevant publishings/experiences. Some schools will actually have a separate section in the application where you can list addition publications you have and any other pertinent info. As for the volunteering before high school, if your resume is already packed I would not recommend squeezing it in. Instead I might try and tie it in some way in my SOP/LOI as maybe a reason why I chose to pursue SLP or as an experience that deepened my passion for the field. Good Luck with whatever you decide!