how to get maximum credit and quickest route to bachelor degree?

curiousv

I have studied medical science subjects in India ...which includes Anatomy,physiology and more...

I don't want to continue education in medical science but want to get a bachelor's degree

so should I choose interdisciplinary studies so I can  transfer in credits for medical science subject I studied in India?

Most likely I will get 90 credits from previous education.

and choose some other type of subjects for remaining  approx. 30 credits...?

Most interdisciplinary studies program require some sort of individualized education plan and degree proposal before major coursework is begun. Even if you could design the major post-admission, it's doubtful that a US institution would accept all 90 credits of your previous coursework from an international institution. Figure you'll need 30-60 credits for the general education portion of a bachelor's degree, especially if you end up at a state school with governmental requirements, in addition to whatever you'd need to fill out for your major.

It'd probably be easier to get a bachelor's degree in India and then try for master's programs here, which will probably have a lot less coursework involved.

• 3 weeks later...

More than likely, unless your program in India was affiliated with an American institution, none of the credits from India are likely to transfer. I think the route suggested by Between fields above is a good option (i.e. complete your B.A. in India and apply to an M.A. program in the U.S.).

If you do not want to go that route, or are interested in getting a B.A. in the U.S. then, knowing that it is unlikely that any of your credits from India will transfer, I think you need pare down the reasons you want a B.A. What do you want to achieve? What field are you interested in pursuing? Are you a U.S. green card holder? Will you establish residency in  the States? Do you plan to work while you study? etc. All of this will be important in determining the most efficient route for you to pursue your degree.