Cornell CIPA Admitted 2015 Thread

--jawn--

Hello @paladin_av

I would like your thoughts about it. I'm in the same place that @priyadino. I'm between Cornell and Chicago and  I would like to know the job prospects and academic experience in the Government, Politics and Policy Studies concentration in CIPA.

Best!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

For those of you who decided to pick CIPA, I was wondering what your plans are about living in Ithaca. For those who are living there, are there any suggestions or recommendations about housing/neighborhoods? Please let me know!

Any information will be helpful!

Hi all,

I am still going through the application process at the moment and am wondering if any of you could answer my question. 

Since I am applying late, the admission office told me they would conduct a preliminary review and decide whether they will interview me or not. So I have been refreshing my application account every 20 minutes and I just noticed there is one more column (row) on the page, located between 'print receipt' and 'view check list', and has 'view your event' on it. Does it have anything to do with the interview? 

Any information would be greatly appreciated! :) 

Cheers! 

Amy

Hello all,

For those of you who decided to pick CIPA, I was wondering what your plans are about living in Ithaca. For those who are living there, are there any suggestions or recommendations about housing/neighborhoods? Please let me know!

Any information will be helpful!

Hi,

Have you checked our admissions blog? http://blogs.cornell.edu/cipa/This might have some info you can use. Let me know if there's any more questions!

Best,

A