Calling all Student/ Working Journalists: Welcome and Join in

KellyW

My name is Kelly and I am new on here. In January, I started the NCTJ Diploma in Journalism, via distance learning (with book and DVD materials, tutor support and an online revision shop from the NCTJ itself).

I would love to speak to people who are also studying journalism, no matter on what platform - TV, radio, print - or with whom/where, or of what type (foundation, diploma, degree, masters). If there are any of you out there, please introduce yourselves in this thread so that we may share ideas, discuss work, solve problems, exchange advice and help each other with tasks. I would truly appreciate it :) .

Of course, if you have already done work experience, already passed your exams, you are on a traineeship now, or you are now a qualified and practised senior: please feel free to contribute too because it could be invaluable!

• 3 months later...

Hi! I'm Kaila and I'm studying print journalism! I'm still getting my BA but I'm probably going to pursue my Master's. 

Right now I'm worried about getting into a good program.