Average GPA for current students

Anyone have any idea what the average GPA is for current MSW students?  Not the GPA needed to get into grad school, but once you are there, what is a good GPA?  What do students tend to get?  It feels different from undergrad, so I'm wondering if what is a "good" GPA reflects that.

I can only speak about Boston College, but the minimum GPA required to be in good academic standing is 3.0  As per the grading scale for all classes, "B" work (3.00 GPA) is considered satisfactory work at the graduate level.  Generally speaking if you do decent in your classes, you'll easily earn at least a B+ (3.33 GPA) or an A- (3.67 GPA) which could equate to about a 3.50 average GPA. 

It varies a little by program.  I think "good" would be a 4.0 and it's an attainable goal.  3.0 is a minimum and I knew a few people who fell in the 3.3-3.5 range but I'd say 3.5-3.7 are where most students fall.  I think I had a 3.6 or something around there.

In my program which is a fully funded PhD program, we are required to maintain B+ average or potentially will encounter academic probation.