Switching to a career in mathematics

First time posting here guys, so if i do something stupid please tell me.

Anyway, I just got my Bachelor in Finance and Accounting but now I want to study Applied Math. I did take quite a lot of math course in my university (5 classes-excluding 2 business stats) and had pretty good grade on them too. Most of the graduate programs in Math requires a graduate degree in math or something equivalent. Is there any graduate programs that doesn't have this requirement? Or should I start again for a Bs in Math? Any suggestions? Oh and the programs have to to fully funded since we are making 2k3/year here.   

Edit: I'm from Vietnam and I've never take the SAT, planning on taking the GRE.  

What five mathematics courses have you taken and how rigorous were they? If they were only calculus, intro to differential equations, intro to linear algebra, etc. then it may not be enough.

The "equivalent" of a math degree is tricky because every school has different requirements. Some schools only require students to have a background in real analysis and linear algebra. Some may require more, like complex analysis, numerical analysis, modern algebra, etc. It really depends on the program and you will have to look into that. Most programs have the requirements published on their websites, and you can also email the the program directors at the university. If you haven't taken rigorous courses in real analysis and linear algebra then I would start there. I don't think it is necessary for you to completely start over, but you should at least meet the requirements of the program you are applying to.

Another suggestion would be to contact professors at your university, particularly the professors in your specific area of interest, to see what courses they think are essential for graduate study in that field. They would be better able to tell you if you are prepared for graduate school, and if they don't think you are ready, they will be able to suggest a course of study to prepare you for graduate work.

What five mathematics courses have you taken and how rigorous were they? If they were only calculus, intro to differential equations, intro to linear algebra, etc. then it may not be enough.

Hmm so in this case only my scholastic process class would be counted as rigorous? 

My university is very new (i'm the first class to graduate this Oct) and small so they never offer a Real Analysis or any high level math classess and I dont think they will any time soon.

I guess my dream with is pretty much done  

Anyway, thank you for the reply