CV question- How to list UG presentations

I am wondering what information I should provide for the typical undergraduate presentations that are part of most summer research programs(both oral and poster). Since it isn't a conference there's not really an official name. I was thinking I could use "[name of program] symposium" for poster presentations, but I'm not sure what to put for oral presentations. How did you guys list these things on your CVs? Hopefully, it's clear what I'm talking about.

At my current school, undergrad summer students have a one-day seminar where they present their results. They call it a "X Seminar Day" where X is the name of the summer research program. That is the official name from the Program's website, but it's not an official conference name since it's not a conference.

I think X Symposium is a great way to put this on your CV for both poster and oral presentations. I'm actually a little confused why you say you are happy with "X Symposium" for your poster but not for your oral presentation?

When I put presentations on my CV that are not published in proceedings, this is my usual format, something like:

TakeruK, "Awesome work about awesome science", Awesome Science Symposium 2015, 18 September 2015, poster presentation.

(and replace "poster presentation" with "oral presentation" as appropriate).

This format is also very similar to the format required by NSERC (the Canadian version of the NSF) for their fellowship application, especially for distinguishing between oral and poster presentation.

Caveat: The above format was what I used when applying to grad school and the first couple of years at grad school. Now, I do not distinguish between poster and oral presentations at all.

Thanks for the feedback.

What do you guys think of this general format:

Presentations

Title1                                                      date1

• one line description (eg. oral presentation at XXX summer program)

Title2                                                      date2

• one line description (eg. oral presentation at XXX summer program)

Is it necessary to put the "authors", which is generally just me and the PI+grad student mentor, which I feel is implied.

I think the authors are important because it is not that obvious who worked on which presentations. That would require a person to flip back and forth and infer which projects listed under "experience" matched up with which projects under your presentation title.

However, I would strongly suggest listing the presentations in the standard format that your field uses for bibliographies instead of inventing a new format. In my opinion, your format takes up more space and also highlights unnecessary things (the title and date aren't especially more important than any other part). 

^ Yep, authors are important. If you don't list them it looks like you did the work solo. Also, in most fields I know the CV is ordered in reverse chronological order, so you want to have the date before the title, listed in a way that's easy to find. I second the suggestion to follow the already existing conventions in your field and not invent a new one.