Not so great GRE; retake?

ryankidd

Hey,

So I took the GRE a couple weeks ago, and these are my scores: 153V/154Q/5.0A.W. These are not great whatsoever, and I am worried. 

The rest of my application looks like this:

GPA: 3.33 overall, 3.79 Chem (should be 3.45ish and 3.8ish by the time I submit my application) my GPA tanked in one really bad year which i have explained in my personal statements. Most semesters (particularly the last 3) have been 3.8 and above.

Research: 3 years in research, 2 national ACS presentations, 2 regional ACS presentations, 4 university wide, 1 state conference. 3 publications being written at the moment. 1 summer grant. Also applied for the NSF GRFP

Outreach: a lot of things, including NSF sponsored events

Recommendation letters: 1 very strong one from my PI, one from the director of a university organization who gave me a research grant, and one from a professor who sees me in research from 6am til he leaves at night

Should I rush and retake the GRE still? I'd have limited time (and also limited funds) to do this

Thanks for the input