GRE received in time?

4eyes

20 minutes ago, 4eyes said:

If I've sent in my GRE scores but it won't be received before the Dec 1 deadline, will they put my application in another pile and forget about it? 

I think you should contact your programs of interest; some may make decisions based on self-reported, unofficial scores. I was worried about one program which had not notified me that they had received GRE scores (I sent them in October), but the program stated self-reported scores were enough for them to decide on interviews. 

Edited by Gram Positive

1 hour ago, Gram Positive said:

I think you should contact your programs of interest; some may make decisions based on self-reported, unofficial scores. I was worried about one program which had not notified me that they had received GRE scores (I sent them in October), but the program stated self-reported scores were enough for them to decide on interviews. 

Thank you for the advice! I did some more research in their Q&A and they seemed quite lenient about it; most schools will consider your self-report. Whew.