Courtauld Scholarships

cathy118

Hi Cathy! From what I know (spending a year studying abroad there and from friends who went there/are currently doing their MAs there), funding is hard to come by. They graduate a very large number of MA students a year (160-180), and I imagine that decreases the chances for funding quite a bit. I don't want to discourage you, but wanted to share what I know! Do you have any other sources of income or possible funding?

Thank you so much for your answer! I am from Latin America and unfortunately my funding options are very scarce so the Courtauld Scholarships are my only bet so far.

I am actually for the three-year easel paintings programme. Do you have any idea if the funding is as hard to come by as for the MA?

On 03/04/2017 at 3:22 PM, cathy118 said:

Thank you so much for your answer! I am from Latin America and unfortunately my funding options are very scarce so the Courtauld Scholarships are my only bet so far.

I am actually for the three-year easel paintings programme. Do you have any idea if the funding is as hard to come by as for the MA?

Hm, I'm not sure! I feel like there used to be scholarships just for conservation students, but I don't know whether that's still true or not. Definitely worth looking into on their website, though.