In a Strange Place

ricsharknado

Hey Guys, 

I hope I am posting this in the right place and there wasn't some sticky I didn't read. So I completed a Biology major with a 2.78GPA (2015), did a few (3) marketing internships during college and landed a social media marketing analytics job around 3 months after graduation. I stayed there for about a year but before I left I took a digital marketing class at general assembly and got a 311 on the GRE (2016). After leaving my job I began acting and writing-crazy going from science to acting but it is something I always knew I wanted to do. The main issue at this point is what kind of outlook I would have on a business school should I choose to return to school in the future. I'm not sure how many people have criss crossed all over the place like I have so advice from people that have done this before would be very very welcome. 

Thanks 

Also to clarify...the company I worked for had partnerships with Film and Television companies. I'm not sure if acting/writing and having worked for an analytics company focused in Film and Television would be a pull at schools like USC at all. My low GPA is a buzzkill however for those kinds of schools.