Concurrent GRE, LSAT studying?

Chimera.

Hi everyone,

I'm a rising third-year undergraduate with plans to graduate in Spring 2019. My immediate interest is a dual JD/MPA program, and this summer I am trying to get started on studying for the GRE and LSAT next to a 9-5 internship.

I was hoping for just an open discussion with anyone who has, or know anyone who has, studied for both exams at the same time for a dual degree program and any tips/thoughts they have on how to best approach this.

Thanks for all of your help.

I almost considered doing this for a joint JD/PhD program but decided not to. My initial plan was to study for one for around 2 1/2 months, then take it. Then repeat with the other test. I don't think I could have studied for both at the same time. They're just two completely different kinds of tests and focusing on both at the same time I think would be more harmful than helpful. But with my original plan, it required a lot of time, energy, and early preparation. So it just depends on what timeline you're working with and what you can manage. Obviously studying for both at the same time is doable, but for myself I didn't find it the best idea. 

Good luck!!