Vocabulary books for a 11 years old daughter!

Pidrolo

Hello all,

I am new member here. I just signed up few minutes ago. I am looking for a good vocabulary books for my 11 years old daughter. Which one would be most better?

Please let me know. Thanks!

This is not the right venue for this kind of question. My advice, though, at this age, is to just let your daughter pick up whatever book she's interested in. No one wants to read vocabulary lists; reading something in one's area of interest is has a much better chance of sustained success. If she's just getting started, think about getting her a book that she's already read in her native language, so she can have an easier time getting into it. If she's more advanced, just let her pick whatever she wants to read. 

Thank you so much for your reply. I was not clear about the posting section. Pardon me. However, she has no demand. Actually she is interested for any kind of vocabulary books. But must be well written and revised in English. However, I search a little bit on Amazon. And got lots of well written vocabulary books https://www.amazon.co.uk/11-Vocabulary-Cartoons-Mason/dp/1539364119/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1498208909&sr=8-24&keywords=11+plus+vocabulary

Some of the books has really amazed me. I hope my daughter can learn well now. It's welly written for the 11 years kids only. Thanks!